Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(صوت العراق) - تباشر شركة بلوم الاماراتية بعملها في تنفيذ مشروع مدينة ضفاف كربلاء قريبا.

وقال رئيس مجلس محافظة كربلاء محمد الموسوي، في تصريح للقسم الصحفي في المركز الوطني للاعلام، إن المشروع يعد الأكبر من نوعه في العراق، ويتضمن بناء مدينة متكاملة على مساحة تبلغ أكثر من 20 كيلو متر مربع، موضحا ان المصادقة على المشروع قد تمت من قبل رئاسة الوزراء، والهيئة الوطنية للاستثمار، وهو المشروع الأول من نوعه الذي تصادق عليه الجهتين المذكورتين معا.

واضاف الموسوي ان الجهات المعنية قامت بعملية مسح الأرض المخصصة للمشروع، وسيتم تسليم الأرض إلى الجهة المنفذة خلال مدة شهرين فقط للمباشرة بالعمل، لافتا الى ان مجلس الوزراء صادق على قرار إعطاء مجالس المحافظات وهيئات الاستثمار فيها صلاحيات التعاقد مع الشركات الاستثمارية الأجنبية فيما يتعلق بمنح قطع الأراضي لبناء الفنادق السياحية والمشاريع الحيوية.

واشار رئيس مجلس محافظة كربلاء إلى ان صلاحيات المجالس والهيئات تقف عند حاجز الـ 250 مليون دولار فما دون، بينما تمنح صلاحية العقود التي تفوق الـ 250 مليون دولار لهيئة الاستثمار.

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
the bloom project is already in the scam list.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1187185

should it be removed? last time i was with the karbala investment authority and looked through their "proposal" it was really really horrendous. the iraqis had no clue that "bloom" were not planning on actually building all of those buildings, just on "selling them off-plan" to "investors"... little details like what the "maintenance charges" were never discussed etc...

in case anyone's interested, bloom was supposed to be built at this location http://wikimapia.org/#lat=32.612484&lon=43.9018822&z=13&l=0&m=b
there's already one access road there (the oil pipeline service road) that they were promising to expand).

As far as I remember the emiratis later re-assessed their "proposal" and said they will build one access road, asphalted open car park and 1 or 2 apartment towers using their own funds, and funding the remainder of the project ($18Bn) from investors deposits! needless to say, i am not particularly hopeful especially since they were coy about the question of "maintenance charges" (a point that the iraqis never actually asked of them until i went over the plan!!).

·
Banned
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the bloom project is already in the scam list.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1187185

should it be removed? last time i was with the karbala investment authority and looked through their "proposal" it was really really horrendous. the iraqis had no clue that "bloom" were not planning on actually building all of those buildings, just on "selling them off-plan" to "investors"... little details like what the "maintenance charges" were never discussed etc...

in case anyone's interested, bloom was supposed to be built at this location http://wikimapia.org/#lat=32.612484&lon=43.9018822&z=13&l=0&m=b
there's already one access road there (the oil pipeline service road) that they were promising to expand).

As far as I remember the emiratis later re-assessed their "proposal" and said they will build one access road, asphalted open car park and 1 or 2 apartment towers using their own funds, and funding the remainder of the project ($18Bn) from investors deposits! needless to say, i am not particularly hopeful especially since they were coy about the question of "maintenance charges" (a point that the iraqis never actually asked of them until i went over the plan!!).

idk^ .. i read it from aswat aliraq yesterday..

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
another one of the problems with this project is the price per m2. when i was with the investment commission in karbala they were quoting a price per m2 of $1200 which is about 2-3 times what's affordable. Yes a rich person will pay 2-3000 per m2 in central karbala, but this place is in the desert, with nothing built just a "promise" to build if you pay :D (and browsing the Dubai threads on SSC will show us the folly of that).

Bloom would only work, as i told the KIC people, if they declare that area to be a "free zone" and allow foreigners to buy in. For locals it won't work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts