SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was during my stay in Oslo between 2006 & 07. My first ever stay outside India was in this posh little city of Oslo. It is a different world out there. I come from the city of Mumbai. In comparison everything in Oslo was like a mini toys. Buildings, clubs, metro. But the major difference was - no prize for guessing - the affluence. The city with highest human development index is bound to be unique. I visited London and Paris during my stay but they appeared poor to me in comparison.

Here I post a typical Sunday on Karl Johan Street during Summer.

·
Registered
14,516 Posts
Depeding of which browser you are using:

If Firefox, right click on the picture and then you choose "get internet adress" and copy it between the image-tags here.

If Internet Explorer, right click and then choose "properties" and copy the image link you get there between the image tags.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can we delete our own posts?

Oh God! This thread is such a mess. I want to post one pic per post with description. Not all in one post!

I need to delete this thread and make a new one. Before that, Galro, please teach me this.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Take one of your pictures. Like this one:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5448168376/

Choose "Actions" and then followed by "all sizes". Pick which size you want (I took 1024x768). Then right click with your moose, and choose either "get adress" if it's in Firefox or properties if it's in Explorer.

Then copy it over to here and put a
on each side.
Thanks much. But I would want to start all over again. I shall wait for the mods to delete all but the first post and then I shall post picture.

You were really helpful.

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
Why not post it in the Only Oslo, Norway thread instead ... and keep all Oslo stuff in that thread.

Yes, I did start the thread - but I welcome anyone to post either their own, or others photos they find. So your welcome! :) (After you've learned how posting pics works :))

1 - 12 of 12 Posts