SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Very nice. Too bad it's so dilapidated :( ........although I find that sometimes there is a certain beauty to be found in ruins......the sight of the forgotten past abandoned to itself, fighting to resist the weather and human pillaging in a loosing battle against time can elicit emotions in me that I sometimes don't feel at a well kept touristic site.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
i don't think terrorism affected Kars much

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
evet haklısın galiba
ama bende o yok pek, doğu değil de güneydoğu gibi geliyo bana. ben Van Kars Iğdır Artvin oraları seviyorum çok.
Ama Siirt, Şırnak, Tunceli falan diyince bende de negatif hisler uyanıyo. Belki de yıllarca duyduğumuz haberlerden dolayıdır :(

·
re re re ra ra ra
4,002 Posts
urbane said:
Very nice. Too bad it's so dilapidated :( ........although I find that sometimes there is a certain beauty to be found in ruins......the sight of the forgotten past abandoned to itself, fighting to resist the weather and human pillaging in a loosing battle against time can elicit emotions in me that I sometimes don't feel at a well kept touristic site.
:applause:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.