SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
You gotta have teeth baby
337 Posts
Good pics..

NO OFFENCE, but judging by the pics i've seen of Lithuania on this forum, i think its overrated here on SSC.. it looks very poor and commie-stylish.. just my impression..
but i hear Lithuania is getting better?

·
in action
2,120 Posts
^^^ I don't think it's overrated, maybe it's just many forumers are from Lithuania and so you get an impression like it would be overrated ;) But Lithuania needs much improvement and it is currently being done :)

·
Registered
486 Posts
Well, i can't see anything poor here. Mostly you can see private houses district's, which was build mainly from 1993.

Commieblocks is a problem everywhere around Baltic's and other ex-soviet republics, but still while they look grey from outside normal people live in them. Sooner or later they will be renovated.

Anyway i do agree that Lithuania is not rich (or not as rich as Nordic or WE countries) country, but saying poor is wrong too.

·
Peter North
162 Posts
DnH said:
Good pics..

NO OFFENCE, but judging by the pics i've seen of Lithuania on this forum, i think its overrated here on SSC.. it looks very poor and commie-stylish.. just my impression..
but i hear Lithuania is getting better?
well, actually, I don't think you can talk about "overrating" just watching the photos from the air. I believe, every part of the world would look quite plain from such a height.

however, Lithuania is not at the same lavel as Sweden or Norway;)

·
You gotta have teeth baby
337 Posts
Mantaz said:
^^^ I don't think it's overrated, maybe it's just many forumers are from Lithuania and so you get an impression like it would be overrated ;) But Lithuania needs much improvement and it is currently being done :)

yeah thats prolly why

·
Banned
14,131 Posts
Mantaz speaketh wisdom! :master:

Having looked around our S&B forum quite steadily for a long time I can only say that all three Baltic countries are working hard to put the painful traces of the past behind them and are looking for a bright future. :angel1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts