Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
101,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KELAWEI VIEW

Kelawei View is a new luxury condominium project development located in prime Georgetown, the heartbeat of the city, close to the popular gurney drive and easily accessible to modern conveniences. Residents enjoys utmost privacy and low living density with a spacious built up area of approximately 4,303 - 6, 423square feet. Each unit offers a beautiful city twinkling lights with unending sea breezes and superb sunset view.

·
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter
10,127 Posts
^^ i think it is still less than 5 stories ;)

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
^^ Hah! not even 2 stories! i was wrong! :nuts: thx for the update dude anyway.. wat u guys think bout the design? d'u think it'l be great if they instal solar panel on the roof instead of plain steel roof?

·
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter
10,127 Posts
^^ Hah! not even 2 stories! i was wrong! :nuts: thx for the update dude anyway.. wat u guys think bout the design? d'u think it'l be great if they instal solar panel on the roof instead of plain steel roof?
it is an ok building. only the roof is nice :)

·
mumbling imprecations
1,448 Posts
If SEED is right ^^ progress on this project is quite slow indeed. :eek:hno:

And I agree with TYW: the building is OK, but it's nothing extraordiinary, except for the roof.

So what does the roof look like? A giant beach lounge chair! :D

·
mumbling imprecations
1,448 Posts
^^ You crack me up, SEED! :rofl:

There'll be a huge warning sign up there: skateboarding at your own risk. ;)

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
^^ thx for the pics nazrey! :cool: it looks blue in this pic.. and i dont think theres any sea gull in penang leh.. :lol:

·
Hellexpress
1,547 Posts
gosh... Kelawai road has been so crowded... now more and more condos building up in the area... the situation will get worse....

·
Jian Fa
3,676 Posts
it will become even worst once the Hunza mall and the expansion of gurney plaza are completed. :eek:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts