SkyscraperCity banner

481 - 500 of 524 Posts

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
16,112 Posts
^^One day if I'm wealthy and can afford an Aston Martin, Lamborghini, or any other luxury car and when Northern Kenya's road network improves, I'll go on a nice zero speed limit joyride.:lol:

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
èđđeůx;100143432 said:
^^One day if I'm wealthy and can afford an Aston Martin, Lamborghini, or any other luxury car and when Northern Kenya's road network improves, I'll go on a nice zero speed limit joyride.:lol:
Kenyan roads have speed bumps almost on all approaches to densely populated areas and i am sure some 'towns' will mushroom along this road.

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
16,112 Posts
Kenyan roads have speed bumps almost on all approaches to densely populated areas and i am sure some 'towns' will mushroom along this road.
Northern Kenya is sparsely populated though right? It's so huge I'd find an un-inhabited area!

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Emali-Oloitokitok Highway with a great shot of griaffes and Mt. Kilimanjaro in the back ground

Narok- Mai-mahiu road

Looks like my neck of the woods... somewhere in the midwest! way to go!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wonderous new roads in Kenya

A2 Samburu

A2 Uhuru Highway

A2 Thika Road

A2 Southern Bypass

Let us Celebrate our country is developing and its only getting better with the Nairobi Commuter Rail Project and the very anticipated dualling of Outer Ring Road.

"Let us rejoice in development"

·
Registered
790 Posts
Thats the new diversion on Mombasa Road at Ole Sereni to allow for the construction of the interchange with the Southern Bypass and Likoni Road.

481 - 500 of 524 Posts