SkyscraperCity banner

281 - 287 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
Maybe I can add that is a Nakuru bound train going by the direction from the Eka terrace at Rupa Mall.

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
Maybe I can add that is a Nakuru bound train going by the direction from the Eka terrace at Rupa Mall.
laden with empty containers. But it’s a site to see.

Man, if KR can get commuter services between those towns we can see a lot of growth.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
laden with empty containers. But it’s a site to see.

Man, if KR can get commuter services between those towns we can see a lot of growth.
KR can be backbone of public transportation in KE especially inter county, intercity/towns connection. The private 14 sweater PSV should really be for support where there is no coverage but hey 🤷‍♂️, they don't seem to see it as a potential or see it as a priority.

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
KR can be backbone of public transportation in KE especially inter county, intercity/towns connection. The private 14 sweater PSV should really be for support where there is no coverage but hey 🤷‍♂️, they don't seem to see it as a potential or see it as a priority.
This is the future I see and beyond.

They can build brand new workshops outside of Nairobi, new marshaling yards and new rail MGR lines. There’s a lot of improvements i could name.

Also they get the Taita Taveta line back in running and we connect with Taraza which will give Mombasa Port access to almost all of SADC and beyond.

The two states corporations which I see have massive potential in job creation are KR and Posta. These two hand in hand could remove almost half of Kenyans out of poverty.

281 - 287 of 287 Posts