SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Post the lovely photos of kenyan Stones and rocks! From the exotic to the mundane :cheers:

Ps: rock formations of all sizes are welcome too!

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
Now isnt this a troll thread..... talk about preaching hypocrisy

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just because geology is a wee bit over your head you accuse me? I will have you know I fancy rock formations from the crying stone to aluru and with the rift valley we are blessed with all sorts of rocks! From tanzanite, to granite! The exotic to the the most common!

P/s: Not everyone's hobby involves listening to music!

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

A young Kenyan miner collecting a tsavorite porphyroblast about 20 meters underground in the Tsavo area.

Tsavorite

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
Just because geology is a wee bit over your head you accuse me? I will have you know I fancy rock formations from the crying stone to aluru and with the rift valley we are blessed with all sorts of rocks! From tanzanite, to granite! The exotic to the the most common!

P/s: Not everyone's hobby involves listening to music!
Drop the arrogance mate, i thought this was gonna be a troll page...

·
Banned
317 Posts
I'd rather read Migunas book that talk about crying rock shit. Better yet, why not show different initiation processes of kenyan communities.

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Drop the arrogance mate, i thought this was gonna be a troll page...
You should begin by admitting your ignorance and apologize for insulting me in your post. :lol:

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd rather read Migunas book that talk about crying rock shit. Better yet, why not show different initiation processes of kenyan communities.
Hey hot stuff, as far as I am concerned this thread wasn't intended for you alone or based on your six month experience on this site! If you don't wanna talk about rocks then keep off the thread! That's how things work here! You don't have to comment on everything just stick to what interests you. OK?

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
You should begin by admitting your ignorance and apologize for insulting me in your post. :lol:
What is up with the arrogance, jeez you don't know how to speak to people without being arrogant????

·
Banned
317 Posts
Hey hot stuff, as far as I am concerned this thread wasn't intended for you alone or based on your six month experience on this site! If you don't wanna talk about rocks then keep off the thread! That's how things work here! You don't have to comment on everything just stick to what interests you. OK?
Damn that was quick. Did you just finish posting stuff at Jamii Forum Mwembetayari?

·
Daniel, the Engineure
713 Posts
^^He should just go to Miguna forum, if at all is there. This is not the right thread for him/her.:lol:

Rocks are natural and therefore fall under the Natural Kenya Landscapes, wildlife and nature photos category. Stop harassing our friend and admit you don't like rocks stuff. Period. There are many other things I don't like, for instance raving stories, but i just don't get on the neck of those who loves it.

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What is up with the arrogance, jeez you don't know how to speak to people without being arrogant????
Some of you crack me up! LOL! :lol:

You started this by insulting me:

But now you are crying like a like a little kid! Get a grip man!

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damn that was quick. Did you just finish posting stuff at Jamii Forum Mwembetayari?
No, I did not have anything to put up today but am sure WaTZ are waiting with bated breath!

·
Registered
13,830 Posts

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Apologies accepted...:lol:

Now lets get back to rocks!

TANZANITE: Only found in Tanzania and Kenya. Biggest one ever found in Tanzania!

What a beauty!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Over time he has shown his true qualities but your calling his thread a troll thread doesnt help either. You should just have kept off if the topic not one of your likes.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts