SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 1598 Posts

·
Travancore
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For updatez on News, events and developments in the IT sector in Kerala.

·
Kollam Rising
13,986 Posts
ADITI LLC - the first multi-national company to house in Kollam Technopark

After a dozen of India based IT companies, Kollam Technopark now boasts the first multi-national company as ADITI LLC starts operation from Kollam Technopark.

Here is the First MNC in Kollam technopark.

ADITI LLC @Kollam technopark.

http://www.aditicorp.com/contactus.html

One more milestone for Kollam technopark.

USA
8808 Centre Park Dr. Suite 108,
Columbia, MD 21045
Phone : 410-730-1901
Fax : 443-927-9067
[email protected] aditicorp.com

INDIA - HYDERABAD
6-3-634,1st Floor,
Green Channel,
Khairathabad,
Hyderabad-500004.

INDIA - KOLLAM
SBC 5, Ashtamudi Tower,
SEZ Building,
Technopark - Kollam.
Phone: +91 474 216 2354

·
Kollam Rising
13,986 Posts
I was expecting this question! Here my intention was to post a significant news regarding Kollam Technopark. Not any marketing of the company.

This may not be a significant news for the tier one cities in Kerala but definetly a significant one for Kollam Techno Park. As this thread is for entire Kerala IT updates, I posted it here.

As this company has branches at least in 2 countries, there is no harm to say technically "multi-national"? Or do you say "International" as we see in the case of many posts in other threads!:lol:

^^

Do you really know what is a MNC?

·
Kollam Rising
13,986 Posts
Do we have any certification for MNC's? Which authority is giving that?

Moreover, it is great to hear that Kerala has more than 10,000 MNCs!:)

I wasn't nitpicking. You simply can't call such companies as MNC. That would make a state like Kerala itself a hub of 10,000 MNCs.

·
Visit Kollam
2,370 Posts
Take any startup IT co in Kerala and you'll see its HO based in Texas or California. Those aren't MNCs.
You are wrong.ADITI LLC is Completely based in USA.It has a development center in Hydrabad in India.Their 2nd development center coming in Kerala at Kollam.It not a startup.

·
Travancore
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re Posting
On the Calicut UL Cyber City, whts the real scene on ground..Any notable/big names in the list?... Any already operational

I rem..there was another multicrorer project @ Malabar - Markaz Knowledge City..Any updates on this?

·
Travancore
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And not a MNC either. Such firms are called International companies.
Terminologies apart, these SME IT coz does play a very important role in employment generation in the state.

MNC's or not, Kollam deserves a rightful place in the Kerala IT map...Hope, the city leverages the TP brand for its growth.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
It's Quest Global, not Global Quest.

In a worrisome sign that the Silicon Valley of India is losing its halo, engi neering consulting firm GlobalQuest, which employs 3,000 employees at its two outposts in Bengaluru, has decided to give the city the go-by, preferring Thiruvananthapuram instead for its next big round of recruitment which will see 1,000 employees added over a year. The decision admittedly stems from its distress at seeing employees struggle with traffic problems.

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx?eid=31820&articlexml=Thanks-to-the-traffic-city-no-longer-the-28112015001029

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Chennai flood will be a good lesson for all it companies. Definitely all the it companies will go for a disaster recovery setup in other states. I do not know how much Kerala can take it. It is a good opportunity for Kerala

·
Travancore
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Travancore
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

1 - 20 of 1598 Posts