SkyscraperCity banner

5201 - 5220 of 5244 Posts

·
Keralite
163 Posts
Don't think there is any confusion among the bureaucrats and the investors... The confusion right now is about viability and the controversies surrounding it, not the location.
All big projects in Kerala is with controversies.
Visibility future looks like electric bus and electric cars and scooter.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
All big projects in Kerala is with controversies.
Visibility future looks like electric bus and electric cars and scooter.
Probably the only mega projects completed in the state without any charges of corruption or not to have been entangled in some big issue would be Kochi Metro and BPCL KR IREP I guess...

Any other ? 🤔

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Probably the only mega projects completed in the state without any charges of corruption or not to have been entangled in some big issue would be Kochi Metro and BPCL KR IREP I guess...

Any other ? 🤔
There was allegations against Kochi metro when Tom Jose was heading it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a good article and u have explained it in a very well mannered . I have learned From this alot Thank you For this information . I am Also Learning about the new technologies in WEBINDIA MASTER KIndly chek this website also. It can Give U many services www.webindiamaster.com.

·
Kollam Rising
13,986 Posts
The continuous devastation of nature and the unscientific development of our cities and towns is the major cause of floods, landslides, and sea erosion. The so-called exorbitant development in concentrated locations especially in an ecologically fragile and sensitive place such as Kerala will be suicidal. The so-called developments are now biting us. I think there should be an evaluation of our development concept especially taking into consideration of Kerala's unique ecology and environment. Many hills disappeared for major projects, rivers and lakes were reclaimed for huge projects. Even sea is reclaimed now for projects. Sea coasts which were not affected by Tsunami earlier are now lashed away by sea in past 2 to 3 years. Are we seeing the impact of our excess exploitation of Mother Earth? Really high time to ponder!

We may not see the real catastrophe as we live for max 50 to 60 more years...but what about our children and future generation..they are going to suffer for our ill deeds.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts

·
Eternally Confuzzled
4,042 Posts
Hope GoK does something. no time to do anything here to get cg projects. This would have been a nice project for states unable to setup big manufacturing projects.

“4 states have applied to the Pharma Department for setting up Medical Device Parks, these are -- Uttarakhand, Tamil Nadu, J&K, Chattisgarh. For setting up Bulk Drug Manufacturing Parks also, 4 states have applied so far, including -- Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan. Here too, like PLI, states have sought more time to apply as they are studying the contours of the schemes,” sources added.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Hope GoK does something. no time to do anything here to get cg projects. This would have been a nice project for states unable to setup big manufacturing projects.

“4 states have applied to the Pharma Department for setting up Medical Device Parks, these are -- Uttarakhand, Tamil Nadu, J&K, Chattisgarh. For setting up Bulk Drug Manufacturing Parks also, 4 states have applied so far, including -- Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan. Here too, like PLI, states have sought more time to apply as they are studying the contours of the schemes,” sources added.
GoK is setting up Medical Devices Park with central government participation.
Screenshot_2020-10-08-07-40-46-43.jpg

·
Registered
9,364 Posts

5201 - 5220 of 5244 Posts