SkyscraperCity banner

6741 - 6760 of 6771 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
What is the purpose of elevated highway in this stretch? I think enough space is available and the traffic is also less compared to Aroor - Edapally stretch.
View attachment 640701
Access control ഉദ്ദേശം ആവാനാണ് സാധ്യത . നമ്മുടെ നാട്ടിലെ പോലെ കാൽനടയും പശു മേയലും തെരുവ് കച്ചവടവും എല്ലാം റോട്ടിൽ നടക്കുന്ന സ്ഥലം വേറെ ഉണ്ടാവില്ലല്ലോ !

·
New Comer
461 Posts
Access control ഉദ്ദേശം ആവാനാണ് സാധ്യത . നമ്മുടെ നാട്ടിലെ പോലെ കാൽനടയും പശു മേയലും തെരുവ് കച്ചവടവും എല്ലാം റോട്ടിൽ നടക്കുന്ന സ്ഥലം വേറെ ഉണ്ടാവില്ലല്ലോ !

Keralathil pashu meyal okke athikam undo road il???

·
Registered
986 Posts
It will be same for everywhere.. Why only this 13 km stretch. I hope there should be solid reason for that.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Pulaloor - Ponkunnam road development update.

·
Registered
332 Posts
What is the purpose of elevated highway in this stretch? I think enough space is available and the traffic is also less compared to Aroor - Edapally stretch.
View attachment 640701
Once Makkekadavu - Nerukadavu bridge and Perumabala bridge is completed we can see heavy traffic flow from this stretch to Kottayam, Idukki, and the Eastern part of Ernakulam District.

·
Registered
593 Posts

·
Midway Activist
2,806 Posts
Previous news reports said road included was Kutta - Malappuram through Kalpetta and Adivaram. And by this map it is Mysore - Malappuram through Gundalpet and Gudallur inTN.
New map versions will be coming. This one might include some changes in north or so, and ECs in the map is shown last updated in June if am right. NHAI has proposed several alignment changes across Kerala.

6741 - 6760 of 6771 Posts