SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
I don't get why the install the grass before so many other things are done.

The only stadiums that avoided this mistake were AQR and Foolad Arena.

·
Registered
16 Posts
عکس قدیمی استادیوم شهدای مس کرمان

جدید ترین عکس گوگل

Nipec.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeki az behtarin janamaeihaye tamashagara ro varezeshgah mes dare.to tamame varzeshgahaa jaygah vizhe did do tarafesh o kor karde ama to varzeshgah mes injori nist.vaghean malome ro tarahish kar hesabi shoode

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
It is reported that this stadium will be equipped with 18,000 seats
I don't understand why they build such good stadium for second zone clubs.

Other remarks, I hate when there is an interruption of the stands, between two sections, leaving a hole towards outside.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
^^ do you mean the tunnels in the corners?

also, 20k seemed fine for back when mes was in the premier league, (thats when the stadium was initiated). hopefully they improve, and all of kerman improves (for now it feels like a city in the middle of no where, building anything feels odd there)

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
^^ do you mean the tunnels in the corners?

also, 20k seemed fine for back when mes was in the premier league, (thats when the stadium was initiated). hopefully they improve, and all of kerman improves (for now it feels like a city in the middle of no where, building anything feels odd there)
Yes two out of the 4 angles are empty with just a small building in the middle.

And it should have a roof above all the stands

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
the tunnels are needed for trucks to enter for construction, and later on i think stadiums need 1 emergency route (they usually fill one tunnel up and add seats and shrink the other one)
but in this case it seems as of they wont be covering them with seats, as you say, a large tunnel is not really the best, it can cause some problems with win and draft if not managed correctly (though in iran i doubt they even care when most stadiums are open fields)

·
Registered
650 Posts
update on mes kerman's 30,000 private stadium, looks to be following the template of foolad's stadium. soon we will have 2 world class stadiums in iran, shame mes kerman doesnt have more history
They are the best in Iran but world class? Please be realistic. You mean minimum standard.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts