SkyscraperCity banner

201 - 220 of 503 Posts

·
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine
1,653 Posts
^^ Haha, amazing! Im guessing that they used spidercams for the film goal and goal 2, and they might use them for the 3rd one as well :D And I just realized that spidercams actually fit with this stadium, because a lot of people do call this stadium a "Spider" ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Spidercam, spidercam
Does whatevar a spidercam does
Spins a web from a pole
So you can see, every goal
Look Ouuut!
Here comes the Spidercam.

·
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine
1,653 Posts
^^ :lol: haha, good one ;)

·
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine
1,653 Posts
^^I like the facade on the 2 last pictures, it looks awesome!

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Looking good, I'm beginning to gradually appreciate THE SPIDER ARENA more than I did earlier on ;)

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Also how big are metalist kharkiv? will they fill this ground regularly or is it for big Euro nights? and on wiki it says they own it, that's good if true... is it?

·
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine
1,653 Posts
They are still working on the tracks. Also I don't really get what you are trying to ask on your second post.

·
Registered
172 Posts
bigbossman
Population about 1500k. So it's big enough. And people love Metallist. Last season there was 15k average attendance during the reconstruction (with parts of stadium closed for public). I guess now they would fill the stadium with 20-30k crowd regularly and with full house for big Ukrainian and Euro matches.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
bigbossman
Population about 1500k. So it's big enough. And people love Metallist. Last season there was 15k average attendance during the reconstruction (with parts of stadium closed for public). I guess now they would fill the stadium with 20-30k crowd regularly and with full house for big Ukrainian and Euro matches.
cheers, i was more talking about the club not the city... so is Ukraine now poised for a big 3?

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
The track is for car racing!

·
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine
1,653 Posts
^^ I don't think so, the racing the lanes need to be much more wider.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
what the hell is up with that track? it's not for running is it?
:nuts:
The track is for car racing!
:nuts:

Didn't it cross your minds that the track isn't finished yet ? Under every running track there is a layer of tarmac...
Car racing?:lol::lol::lol:,why do you have roads for?is it more interesting to go round and round a stadium track?

Nice stadium!

Cant wait for Euro Cup! :D
It's a reserve stadium.

201 - 220 of 503 Posts