SkyscraperCity banner

361 - 377 of 377 Posts

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
Ok i just found this news posted at alsharq qatari news paper from mar2015 that literally explains everything

مشروع الخرطوم
وأشار السيد الى ان الأعمال الإنشائية بمشروع مشيرب في السودان، تسير كما يجب بالرغم من العراقيل التي حدثت مؤخراً، وهي عبارة عن ظروف جديدة للمشروع، موضحاً: "لقد تفاجأنا بأن إحدى الجهات في السودان قامت بإستخدام منطقة النيل التي تقع أمام المشروع، والتي كان يفترض أن تكون جزءاً من المشروع، حيث كنا نعتزم تحويلها الى كورنيش، وقد خاطبنا الجهة المعنية في السودان، لكننا لم نتلق اية استجابة حتى الآن".
وتابع يقول: "لقد انتهينا من بناء برجين وتم بيعهما لمستثمرين، والآن تجري الاعمال في بناء برجين آخرين، حيث انتهينا من الهيكل وسوف نبدأ بالتشطيبات خلال النصف الثاني من هذه السنة".
واشار السيد الى ان "الديار" القطرية قررت اعادة هيكلة المخطط العام لمشروع مشيرب ـ السودان، حيث ستقوم بزيادة إرتفاع الابراج من تسعة طوابق الى 20 طابقاً، حيث ان هذا الإرتفاع مسموح به في المنطقة التي يقع فيها المشروع، لافتا الى ان هذا التعديل سوف يزيد من تكلفة المشروع، لكنه بنفس الوقت سوف يزيد من العائد على المشروع.. يقع مشروع مشيرب عند ملتقى النيلين الأزرق والأبيض في الخرطوم، وتمتزج فيه الهندسة المعمارية الإسلامية مع العمارة المعاصرة، ويتضمن المشروع مجمّعا متعدد الاستخدامات، يتألّف من 500 وحدة سكنية، موزّعة على ثمانية أبراج، تستوعب 20000 شخص، كما يشمل فندقًا من فئة الخمس نجوم ومنطقةً تجاريةً، وينقسم هذا المشروع الفخم إلى أربع مراحل، ويتميز بقربه من مطار الخرطوم الدولي، والقصر الرئاسي، والحي التجاري، مما يمنحه موقعًا بارزًا ومتألقًا في العاصمة السودانية.. وقال خالد السيد: إن المشروع تعثر بسبب بعض الظروف الجديدة التي لم تكن متوقعة، وهي استخدام الكورنيش من جهات أخرى، ولكن "الديار" القطرية ماضية في المشروع الى النهاية.

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
Salam people so i just called Mushairebs Sudan office number the sales management and asked him few questions about the project luckily they replied pretty fast and the lady told that the project WAS on hold for a while for few issues but the work is now back on track and she mentioned as well that they gonna bring a an advertiser and updates shooter for the company to keep us all updated so i guess their slowly trying to get back on heavy work and hope they increase the number of machines and workers and prceed with taller towers and the hotels

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
Actually this is new master plan.. 👍 nice
Hey A gold we need more of your contribution and valuable update in this forum :):):)

about the master plan i dont think its that new it was posted earlier in this thread check the previous pages :cheers::cheers: and btw your pics of difaf village project update is not showing can you please edit the posts and make it visible if you still have them :cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
i pass by this project every few days it seems to be U/C to finish the 2 buildings it might be slow but yeah ill try to snap some pics next time

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
Since this thread was dead for a long time just like the forum basically (and the country as well) i have some good news regarding Mushaireb project iv been passing by the site more often these days and i noticed the 2 U/C buildings i believe Elmirqab and al Wakrah for the past month on continuous noticing they started the project again and theyre ging fast with these 2 buildings cuz last month the buildings were covered in white paint and now theyre painting the outside with the actual paint so im guessing its not on hold like it was for years so thats a good thing

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
So i can CONFORM that the project is back on track i wish i can take pictures to show you the progress but im driving most of the time and have to actually stop aside ad stuff

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Are you back in Sudan now?

·
475 Posts
So i can CONFORM that the project is back on track i wish i can take pictures to show you the progress but im driving most of the time and have to actually stop aside ad stuff
You're right, looks like construction quickly progressed after that very long pause:

(pic by @lafrasghi on instagram)

Hopefully more projects resume construction, the city would look 10x better if it wasn't for all these half completed buildings.

·
475 Posts
Any news on alsunut it looks like it might be kicking up again. Or they might just be working on roads lighting etc????
What signs of starting up did you notice? I didn't noticed any changes since last year other than this new building.

Oh and this thread is about Mushaireb, which isn't apart of Alsunat.

361 - 377 of 377 Posts