Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont have a lot of information about this project,but it seems to be a huge one.
NTC is the National Telecom Corporation.It surveys all things related to telecommunication.
The contractor are a turkish and sudanese compagnies.

Some photos of the NTC tower

·
Registered
122 Posts
i have seen this building .. its located next to the new manshiya brigde. looks like its going to be the tallest building in khatoum.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i have seen this building .. its located next to the new manshiya brigde. looks like its going to be the tallest building in khatoum.
Were excally is it. i am in sudan at the moment and i am hoping to get a glims of it. By the way i was at almoram site yesterday and there only seems to be three buiding which are under construction. I will take a few pictures and show then to you once i return. I have noticed that there is atleast 6 tall skyscrapers being built in the capital. I was hoping to see much more but the skyline still looks the same. The Fateh hotel is complete but will not open to the pubic untill october.

·
Registered
607 Posts
What an odd project! I went to the website and they dont seem to have any renders...only partial contruction photos.

·
Afritect
4,402 Posts
its 29f and its going to look amazing heres the
render posted by africa500

·
Afritect
4,402 Posts
yup and the tower will go nicely next to the egg shaped thingie
and of course the multi billion dollar city thats current under construction angola and sudan are in a class of there own thanks to the petro dollars

·
São Luís/Maranhão/Brasil
504 Posts
this building is very beautifull... I have the desire to know africa

sorry if I am writing a little wrong, is that I am Brazilian

·
Student Architect جاري&#15
GG
5,885 Posts
this is nice.sudan isn't all that bad. except darfur, its a nice country.

·
Aviation Expert
1,737 Posts
that egg shaped building looks suspiciously like the tallest hotel in dubai.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts