SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kielce is about 230k city, the stadion is for 16.000 ppl, it is to be opened in spring 2006

renders

construction

·
I come in peace \V/
11,252 Posts
nice one, only 16k, looks more, but very nice...

·
Registered
275 Posts
There is no official project. The capacity isn't 100% known as well. A few months ago the stadium was to have something around 25.000. But then Krakow's president said that due to plans of organising EURO2012 project had been expanded to 31.000. So we must wait and see. The only thing which is sure is the tribune under construction(behind the goal, without corners) is going to have over 5.000 capacity .

·
Registered
38 Posts
its better whan you build a new few modern stadiums. I see some stadiums in poland an thats not goot what i can say about they only one in Slansk ?? was great realy big. But a friend from poland tell me than they don´t want to build big stadiums because there not many peopel come when there´s a match. Why ??

·
Registered
275 Posts
I can't anwser your first question because I don't understand anything.
Yes there are not many people on league matches except for Szczecin,Krakow and Poznan(when they play good). This is because Polish football is now in crisis, in frist league there are clubs from <15.000 cities and some people are afraid of hooligans. But this will hopefully change soon.

·
Banned
264 Posts
Pretty cool seeing the new stadiums go up, I remember seeing the renders on eurostadiums.com and it's nice to see the construction boom. With these kind of stadiums, I see it as a way to "improve" clubs.

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
21,921 Posts
16k seats is very good for a small city of 260k pop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts