New Times Building

Kacyiru from top of Novotel

Backyard scene

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Zohar!
I create picture threads of cities in particular regions that I feel if needs some attention on this forum of ours. The cities may be in development and of course some slower than others or a bit weathered, I think it's still worth to post and see. Having variation is great. :eek:kay:

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Kigali

·
I'm The King
6,719 Posts
Wow, kigali is starting to look more like a city

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
Wow, kigali is starting to look more like a city
^^
Agreed. The entire country seems to have changed for the better after the genocide. No one would have thought it would ammount to anything after that catastrophe. I guess the main person to thank is their progressive president Paul Kagame.

·
No al Plagio
3,204 Posts
Great! I love the country of the thousand hills!!!!... The sourroundings are beautiful! I love the colour that kigali's got...

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
great pics.
If Kigali in particular, and African cities in general, had proper sidewalks it would do wonders to improve the aesethics of the place.

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
great pics.
If Kigali in particular, and African cities in general, had proper sidewalks it would do wonders to improve the aesethics of the place.
^^
Actually, Kigali does have plenty of sidewalks. At least more than most African cities I've been to. I'll try upload some pics of the city's recently constructed roads infrastructure that I took a couple of weeks ago on my last visit.

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
One of the new houses springing up all over Kigali (especially around cyangugu).

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
This monument on one of the roundabouts must be arguably Kigali's landmark. (around Kigali Business Centre).

1 - 20 of 1469 Posts