SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
KILIFI HOTEL

Great deal.... I love the change in architecture..... it connects to modern world... a plus to KILIFI........ May we c the inside as well.. thanx KISUMU NDOGO.... still waiting 4 graphics of NYALI TOWN CENTRE.... its another great project @ Kenol Junction any one with pics out there?

·
美国: Rep KE
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great deal.... I love the change in architecture..... it connects to modern world... a plus to KILIFI........ May we c the inside as well.. thanx KISUMU NDOGO.... still waiting 4 graphics of NYALI TOWN CENTRE.... its another great project @ Kenol Junction any one with pics out there?
Musir if you are in Msa we were hoping you will anchor for us coastside, otherwise I'll be checking for the interiors and more Nyali CBD.

Nice one:banana:
Welcome to the Forum Muroki.^^

·
Registered
229 Posts
This is great, our hospitality industry still has a huge amount of untapped potential, and projects like these will only boost the tourism industry and economy as a whole.

·
kenyan4life
4 Posts
Kisumu Ndogo

Hye...Please i would like you to update me on the latest big constructions in kenya..we are the mail sub contractures of security systems in kenya and i would really apperciate your support.0723557574

1 - 9 of 9 Posts