SkyscraperCity banner

821 - 840 of 3002 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
I think kinois need to be taught not to walk on roads its one of the reasons theres a lot of sand on them

You kid'n? So you want them to fly since you forbid them to walk on roads! You'll have to provide them with helicos. And believe me Kinois are over 10 M. That's quite a number of helicos to give them!
It's spicely hilarious!

·
Registered
118 Posts
You kid'n? So you want them to fly since you forbid them to walk on roads! You'll have to provide them with helicos. And believe me Kinois are over 10 M. That's quite a number of helicos to give them!
It's spicely hilarious!
No one wants them to fly anywhere mate. On a road such as this there should be pavement for pedestrians, zebra crossing or traffic light crossing. As you can see this is a high street looking at the video you will see how dangerously people are walking around and this causes accidents on a road as this things are meant to be in order. Hence why i said they should be taught not to walk on road and maybe i should make more clear by providing zebra crossing and pedestrian pavements and traffic light for a more safer road.

·
Registered
324 Posts
je me pose une question: comment les riverains de ce quartiers font ils pour traverser la route? 1.il n'y a pas des passage pietons, 2. la vitesse des voitures me laisse sans voix.

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,876 Posts
This could be a magnificent neighborhood with a "Grand Park" kind of if the city were not ruled by headless individuals.
+1

I always envision "Grand Park" right where the" Grand Marche/Zando" and Kinshasa Commune are located.. That Zando got to go and start making parks in this city. with other places such Ndolo Airport, Camp Kokolo etc.... these places should be turned into parks.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Epaphras really likes helicos:)
Helico-cabs (helicos-taxis) in Seoul (S. Korea) is a great business! Koreans flight to their offices, schools, churches, huntings....by helicos to avoid daily traffic jams on roads and highways.
We don't need helicos in a country that hasn't seen a bus for over 40 years.
But we need decent governing authorities in Kin and things will be undoubtedly far better.

·
Registered
989 Posts
+1

I always envision "Grand Park" right where the" Grand Marche/Zando" and Kinshasa Commune are located.. That Zando got to go and start making parks in this city. with other places such Ndolo Airport, Camp Kokolo etc.... these places should be turned into parks.
Moving Zando monene to Kinshasa's central neighborhoods (Lemba, Ngiri-Ngiri or Kasavubu...) would be very helpful in many respects: folks would no longer have to walk dozens of miles to get to Zando monene (from Ndjili to Zando monene by foot)....and the area could be modernized (not by Chinese who hate trees) by local landscaping companies for tourism and recreational purpose.

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,876 Posts
Moving Zando monene to Kinshasa's central neighborhoods (Lemba, Ngiri-Ngiri or Kasavubu...) would be very helpful in many aspects: folks would no longer have to walk dozens of miles to get to Zando monene (from Ndjili to Zando monene by foot)....and the area could be modernized (not by Chinese who hate trees) by local landscaping companies for tourism and recreational purpose.
In my Opinion. Its a very primitive that a big and unecessarily over populated city such as Kin has a central Zando....Lemba, Ngiri-Ngiri, Kasavubu supposed to have it own market. Masina, N'djili it own Zando (i think they already do have Zando Mzee Kabila), Bandal, Kitamdo, Selembao their own and or every big/populated Commune it own Zando.... times of centralization are long passed.

·
Registered
324 Posts
KINSHASA 6.11.12, images en vrac

echangeur de limete

boulevard triomphale and stade de martyrs

sendwe

boulevard lumumba

comme vous pouvez le remarquer, l'assainissement de la ville devient de plus en plus une réalité.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Great photos Jero! Continue comme sa! Thanks a lot!

·
Nzadiology
186 Posts
Great pictures Jeroboamed! But Echangeur is still dirty and apparently not finished! I wonder whether they are still working there... Thanks.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Bravo Jeroboamed! La partie métallique de la tour semble avoir été retouchée; en tous cas elle brille! Je me demande si la partie en béton subira aussi un ravalement.

·
The Urban Man
4,744 Posts
Great pictures Jeroboamed! But Echangeur is still dirty and apparently not finished! I wonder whether they are still working there... Thanks.

The Echangeur and its surroundings are still a construction site; they will not be completed before at least one year. The tower will be fitted with aluminium cladding, a VIP lounge and an observation platform will be built on the top the tower. Furthermore, a new flyover will be built and the Lumumba monument and its surroundings refurbished. There is still alot of work to be done.

·
George Ponimirski
420 Posts
Hi,
I check out plenty galleries of African cities and I must certify that changes are really huge and visible
The spread of last 20 years showing vast rising and I must flatter for the pace of that changes especially roads and infrastructure
I hope that all the world will be aware that Africa is growing up
regards mates

821 - 840 of 3002 Posts