SkyscraperCity Forum banner
61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
I hope JoKa or any responsible president from the upcoming elections' verdict will seriously work on restoring the right modern urbanism in Kin. Walls like those seen here are one of the thousands illegal constructions that are spreading at an alarming rate across Kin eating up avenues, streets, blvrds and must be stopped by systematically destroying them.
Tout celui qui connait Kin tres bien reconnait la cloture de la concession d'onatra dont une partie avait ete spoliee par les habitants du quartiert Lunda fasant reference au bana lunda et cela avant 1997.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Tout celui qui connait Kin tres bien reconnait la cloture de la concession d'onatra dont une partie avait ete spoliee par les habitants du quartiert Lunda fasant reference au bana lunda et cela avant 1997.
???...I hope you're not suggesting that I may not know Kin as thoroughly as anyone may think, after all...It's kind of silly, bcse it was my playground before it became my "village Molokay"...!!! We danced to the Kale Jefs', Tabu Ley, Dr. NICO...,Franco, Verkyss, Trio MAJESI, Bavon Marie Marie, Papa Wemba.....YSS Boys....rythms!...If this doesn't remind you anything at all then you're the one who could be a "mapeka"...(just kidding!)

The narrow picture's view of the wall makes it hard to identify it as part of the decrepit OTRACO's fence, on the spot.

·
The Urban Man
5,209 Posts
We now have a good look of what the road will look like. Good work so far.

Beautiful! Now, one can see what a good idea it was to upgrade “Poids lourds” into a four-lane road instead of two, as the Japanese were originally planning; the renegotiation of the contract and the attending delays were not in vain. The Cité du Fleuve will be one of the benefiaries of the new highway.

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
:lol:, ...... RTNC must get rid of those old people who don't even know how to use Iphone... They must leave that TV to the young Tech savvy..... Anyways, there are still enough space left for bus lanes with the Raillines tranquille.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
:cheers: Génial! J'imagine qu'avec les rails qu'on voit un tram ou un train passera d'ici 2 ans et ça :applause:

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Très belle vidéo! J'espère que les étalages qu'on voit au bord de la route vont disparaître. Il faut n police de proximité, des agents de quartier et des équipes de nettoyage pour maintenir l'ordre, la propreté. Est ce trop demander? À quoi servent les bourgmestres?

61 - 80 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.