Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Rawbank Head Office
Owner: Rawbank
Consisting of: Office and commercial space

Courtesy of BAEV​

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,873 Posts
Good stuff! But can't they develop another avenue to build skyscrapers on besides Boul du 30 juin?
Actually Blvd du 30 juin is the best place for tall buildings!!!

I would love to see Blvd from Gare Central to Socimatt filled with tall buildings, minimum 15 levels :yes:

A Unique skyline!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wow, it's good to see that banks start to invest in real estate. procdredit is planning to build its head offici in the boulevard as well 8 floors, plus BGFI who still needs to finish theirs, good stuff. however i'm a bit perpex about this project. The actual location of the site is property of LAC and presentely is used by the national police. What i know about this space is that the sell to the RAWJI Familly has been disputed by the minister of finance. apparently LAC sold without respecting procedures, therefore they are trying to get the building back. This might be a long story. Let's see.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Wow, it's good to see that banks start to invest in real estate. procdredit is planning to build its head offici in the boulevard as well 8 floors, plus BGFI who still needs to finish theirs, good stuff. however i'm a bit perpex about this project.The actual location of the site is property of LAC and presentely is used by the national police. What i know about this space is that the sell to the RAWJI Familly has been disputed by the minister of finance. apparently LAC sold without respecting procedures, therefore they are trying to get the building back. This might be a long story. Let's see.
LAC will be liquidated soon, now the decision belongs to the liquidator, I'm curious to know when happened the sell, I thought everything was freeze. My assumptions is Rawbank must have received all guarantees before the announcement.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Actually Blvd du 30 juin is the best place for tall buildings!!!

I would love to see Blvd from Gare Central to Socimatt filled with tall buildings, minimum 15 levels :yes:

A Unique skyline!
Well but don't you think it will bring more traffic congestion if everything is concentrated in one road?

·
I's of a b-holda
Luxybutiquedotcom
853 Posts

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,873 Posts
Well but don't you think it will bring more traffic congestion if everything is concentrated in one road?
Yes, but most cars will because most cars on that roads will be Taxis, Busses and Car that will have to pay for Parking fees...This will rase lots of money for Commune de Gombe.

Blvd du 30 is bigger than most American downtos main streets.

Blvd is still a very empty street. In the other thread i i wish Gombe deloish all houses (individual houses) and be offered land elsewhere becuace this Blvd be only for tall skycrapers (Offices, Banks HQs, Hotels, Condos etcs....Like Manhattan in NYC to be precise. lol

Gombe needs to have a law that will require each builder to have underground Parking or encourage privates to build multi level Parkings buildings....Most people workiong in Gombe (Hotels, Offices, Banks etc) will have no choice but to take the public Transporation since they wont afford Parking fees. lol

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Yes, but most cars will because most cars on that roads will be Taxis, Busses and Car that will have to pay for Parking fees...This will rase lots of money for Commune de Gombe.

Blvd du 30 is bigger than most American downtos main streets.

Blvd is still a very empty street. In the other thread i i wish Gombe deloish all houses (individual houses) and be offered land elsewhere becuace this Blvd be only for tall skycrapers (Offices, Banks HQs, Hotels, Condos etcs....Like Manhattan in NYC to be precise. lol

Gombe needs to have a law that will require each builder to have underground Parking or encourage privates to build multi level Parkings buildings....Most people workiong in Gombe (Hotels, Offices, Banks etc) will have no choice but to take the public Transporation since they wont afford Parking fees. lol
I see your point

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,873 Posts
Other Avenues on Southside of the Blvd is actually more crowded
they will have to demolish more buildings to make space for newer ones. Even the Blvd itself needs to demolish some buildings, but rather demoli old rotten Gov ones than private ones because won't have to compensate gov buildings, lol...like INSS not supposed to be in Downtown, lol

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Name: Rawbank Head Office
Owner: Rawbank
Consisting of: Office and commercial space

Courtesy of BAEV​
Like I said before, as the economy continues to grow near 10%, the financial institutions constructing high rises will continue to increase.

This is only a before taste. Once insurance is liberalized in Congo and insurance companies start to operate, there will be more high rises built in Kinshasa business district.

The same trend will continue with pension funds institutions, investment banks once the Congo stock market is set up etc...

The future looks bright for Kinshasa!

·
Forever RDC
782 Posts
Like I said before, as the economy continues to grow near 10%, the financial institutions constructing high rises will continue to increase.

This is only a before taste. Once insurance is liberalized in Congo and insurance companies start to operate, there will be more high rises built in Kinshasa business district.

The same trend will continue with pension funds institutions, investment banks once the Congo stock market is set up etc...

The future looks bright for Kinshasa!
Well the future will only look good without Joseph Kabila as a president.

Reactions: preme3000

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
A new building like this would mean Kinshasa would need to start going vertical within the next few years. Gombe can become Kinshasa's primary CBD, and the new Rawbank office is in Gombe. Maybe down the line, they can add some over 200-metre towers.

Reactions: BUTEMBO21
1 - 20 of 27 Posts