Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
The Urban Man
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Riverside
Floors: 26+26
Owner: Société congolaise de construction moderne (SCCM)
Consisting of: luxury apartments (250), commercial office and retail space
Completion year: 2016

Courtesy of HeidelbergCement​

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,873 Posts
Great updat Pius!

Right there are the River!!!

35 flr of Twin towers will be great for the skyline!.

Any idea how far is it from CTC or CFH?

·
The Urban Man
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great updat Pius!

They are located too far apart to have a big impact on the city’s skyscraper density. While CTC is just a stone’s throw from Place de la gare (north-eastern part of Gombe), Riverside is located in the vicinity of Marsavco (north). As for FCH, it is located in the far western part of Gombe.

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,873 Posts
They are located too far apart to have a big impact on the city’s skyscraper density. While CTC is just a stone’s throw from Place de la gare (north-eastern part of Gombe), Riverside is located in the vicinity of Marsavco (north). As for FCH, it is located in the far western part of Gombe.
Thanks a lot!! I see where that is, goo location for the namesake, lol.

Even if its they won't make the density of the Skyline, but I like the heights!....t A spread out Skyline along the Blvd from Gare Central to Socimat is also a unique type of Skyline .a little density at GC and another little one at CFH-GHK-Crown Plaza Tower axis.

IMO, both sides' of the Blvd line will eventually link-up.... 5 km of Skyline? Impressive!

·
The Urban Man
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot!! I see where that is, goo location for the namesake, lol.

Even if its they won't make the density of the Skyline, but I like the heights!....t A spread out Skyline along the Blvd from Gare Central to Socimat is also a unique type of Skyline .a little density at GC and another little one at CFH-GHK-Crown Plaza Tower axis.

IMO, both sides' of the Blvd line will eventually link-up.... 5 km of Skyline? Impressive!
True!

·
The Urban Man
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
La fin de la construction est prévue pour quand ?
La durée de construction ne m’est pas connue. Cependant, tout porte à croire que le projet sera rapidement exécuté, étant donné que la construction du centre commercial, autre projet phare de l’entreprise, est maintenant terminée.

·
Registered
65 Posts
La durée de construction ne m’est pas connue. Cependant, tout porte à croire que le projet sera rapidement exécuté, étant donné que la construction du centre commercial, autre projet phare de l’entreprise, est maintenant terminée.
Thanks Pius

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Name: Riverside
Owner: Société congolaise de construction moderne (SCCM)
Consisting of: luxury apartments (250), commercial office and retail space
* This floor count was announced by the Agence nationale pour la promotion des investissements (ANAPI), although SCCM originally set the floor number to 25+25.
Good stuff! Pius, are there any pictures or drawings for this project?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks for the update pius. i'm happy about these kind of projects but i'm imagigining how ikin would have looked like if rakeenn buildings were done and the congo trade centre and icon tower finished. how is the icon tower going? they start well but start slacking along the way

·
The Urban Man
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the update pius. i'm happy about these kind of projects but i'm imagigining how ikin would have looked like if rakeenn buildings were done and the congo trade centre and icon tower finished. how is the icon tower going? they start well but start slacking along the way
It is a pity that some of these projects have considerably slowed down and lag far behind delivery schedule and some have completely stalled, but that’s how things go in the construction industry: imponderables are plenty. Hopefully they will all be brought to successful completion since most of the work is already done.

·
The Urban Man
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great updat Pius!

That will be great indeed! Viewed from Brazzaville, the Riverside complex will be a spectacular addition to Kin skyline. After all, it is not that far away from the other projects under construction.

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,873 Posts
That will be great indeed! Viewed from Brazzaville, the Riverside complex will be a spectacular addition to Kin skyline. After all, it is not that far away from the other projects under construction.
]
Fantastic!!! I hope GCRakeen gets back in business soon enough...the Sky;ine is slowly taking shape.

A serious improvement in Doing Business would mushroom that skyline in no time.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts

A long way to go before a half decent skyline can be seen but it has to start from somewhere I guess. As recent as 20 years ago, some Chinese cities looked like this but now unrecognisable with all the new highrise buildings

1 - 20 of 88 Posts