SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 176 Posts

·
Banned
81 Posts
is he from kerkuk and still the owner ? no so ill pass . what about basrah's oil who discovered it should get all the oil too dont you think ?

·
Banned
81 Posts
wow good to see kurds and turkmen get along very well which wasnt the case last time i checked in. :) :cheers:

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
^^ I hope all the people of the city live in peace

·
Banned
81 Posts
well the arabs dont want to get along they keep boycotting the council meetings even though out of 28 seats they have only 8 .

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
^^ if they keep trying to make problems then screw them lol , no1 will stop for the other , if they want to work then ok if not then its their problem ! and thats for everyone

·
Banned
2 Posts
good to see my city has developed a wee bit. it makes my eyes teary though ,kerkuk should be ahead of all the other cities :( . btw why do the kurdish members on this forum get banned ! are we not allowed to express our feelings!!?!?!

can someone tell me how things work here plz!

thnx

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
^^ dude pls dont think like that lol .. there was one guy who had an arguement with some member here ..and that member said some racist stuff .. so all kurdish members starting blaming us for that :s and saying tht we hate them nd shit .. and we said we love kurds like the other iraqis :D but they dont like it lol .. they kept talking about kurdistan will become a country bla bla ... and we said iraq is our one and only country ... so the issue kept going more and more .. then they went to the admins of the website to complain and ask for a kurdish forum , and try to make problems between us .. and here is what happend .. http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1362971

if u need to know mere , u can ask anything here and feel free to express ur feelings :)
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1362663

·
Dreams of Babylon Rising
8,848 Posts
Kerkuki is alankurdi, he keeps making new accounts, kamaran is also him..

if you see a new user, that sounds like him, just PM the post so i can investigate it.

·
2,804 Posts
wait a sec, your telling me alankurdi = kamaran, lol.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
^^ lol dude BigDreamer can tell whos who from the IP number not the name ..
smart Banned users :D

·
Dreams of Babylon Rising
8,848 Posts
But both of them are in Kirkuk, so maybe they both visit the same internet cafe?
this is getting off topic, this thread is about kirkuk, not about trolls..

so i will say the last word about this, all of the three accounts are not only from the same ip address but the same computer, and no, he's in Sydney not kirkuk.

the only reason that the kamaran account slipped through is that it was created by him before he was banned, which is why we didn't check it quickly enough. ( I assume he knew that one day he will get banned, so he sure did plan ahead).

41 - 60 of 176 Posts