SkyscraperCity banner

161 - 180 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
^^
Sounds plausible. But why would Bromma suddenly be a restricting factor when three taller towers have been erected without any issues?

Haha, it's the same goddamn story everytime, isn't it. The initial renders for any high profile project are ALWAYS more interesting, both architecturally and height-wise. Then, once the city's "quality insurance patrol" has done their work, all of the interesting design features are gone, the slanted facades gets straightened up and the height, of course, is lowered.

That being said, at least it won't be another 120 meter tower. :) We need variation!

·
forumer #29
4,611 Posts

·
forumer #29
4,611 Posts
Nyhet jag hade missat, från i maj:
https://vaxer.stockholm/projekt/kontorskvarter-blir-stadskvarter/

Kontorskvarter kan omvandlas till ett stadskvarter
Kontor och verksamheter kompletteras av bostäder, skola, verksamheter och hotell för att skapa ett blandat stadskvarter. Kvarteret kan då rymma både arbetsplatser, skola, bostäder och hotell.

Fastigheten Reykjavik 1 ligger mellan Kistagårdsparken, Kista gårdsväg, Borgarfjordsgatan och Alltingsvägen/Hanstavägen.

Utveckla stadsmiljön i Kista
Fastigheten har en strategisk plats i omvandlingen av Kista från ett utpräglat verksamhetsområde med stark trafikseparering till en blandad stadsmiljö med gator med stadslivspotential. Projektet har potential att bidra positivt till Kistas stadskvaliteter.

Tidplan
Start-PM kvartal 2, 2019
Samråd: kvartal 3, 2020
Granskning: kvartal 3, 2021
Antagande: kvartal 2, 2022

Aktörer
Marken ägs av Stockholms stad och upplåts med tomträtt.

·
forumer #29
4,611 Posts
En till länk, från 12 maj:

Nu börjar omvandlingen av Kvarteret Hekla
https://kista.com/nu-borjar-omvandlingen-av-kvarteret-hekla/?fbclid=IwAR3I8ozSqW3ROVrHopJO2-06Faf6hW6UdM0TWJRXGC2sICVpqjOFXcDBtYw

Rivningen av Kvarteret Hekla har precis inletts. Om några år kommer en av Kistas viktigaste platser ha fått sig ett rejält ansiktslyft.

Precis vid Kistas viktigaste pulsåder – Kistagången – ligger Kvarteret Hekla som en påminnelse om gamla tider. Det som idag är en nedlagd lunchrestaurang, ett inåtblickande tegelhus och parkering ska genomgå en rejäl förvandling. När allt blir klart ska kvarteret bestå av toppmoderna bostäder, kontor och ett ståtligt höghus – kvarteret blir en viktig pusselbit för att göra stadsdelen mer levande.

·
forumer #29
4,611 Posts
Mööööcket bra. Vad är statusen på de andra projekten Swede?
Dags att försöka få ihop ett svar :)

Towers!

COMPLETED:
Victoria Tower 117.47 m, 33 fl, 2009
Kista Science Tower 117.2 m, 30 fl, 2003
Kista Torn 115.5 m, 40 fl & 16 fl, 2016
Kista One 41.05 m, 13 fl, 1986

CURRENT PROJECTS:
Geysir Tower 72.5 m, 23 fl 202X, last public review period has ended, result yet to be made public.
Playce 143 m, 44 fl & 24 fl, 202X, last public review period has ended, result yet to be made public.
Myvatten 93.5 meters, 29 fl, (Torshamnsgatan/Kistavägen, part of Isafjord), construction start planned for 2019Q3 for the whole project, not necessarily the tower, according to the city's page about the plans.
Wedge 1-2 towers, up to 130 meters tall (technically in Helenelund, next door to Kista, City still making up its mind which version to go ahead with).
Grenå 4 ? m, 44 fl & 19 fl, 20XX, never made it to even an official pressrelease or an official planning stage, and seems to lie dormant til the market picks up enough.

NEVER BUILT:
Kista Residence Tower 128.4 m, 42 fl, 2003 (earlier proposal for the Kista Torn site)
Kista Terrass ? m, ? fl, 2007 (earlier proposal for the Geysir site)

·
Registered Loser
560 Posts

En grusparkering bredvid ett hotell blir till 80 nya bostäder.

Det nya bostadshuset kommer tillsammans med den befintliga hotellbyggnaden bilda en U-format kvarter, vilket faktiskt var tanken när huset byggdes i början på 90-talet. Detaljplanen är i detta nu ute på samråd, och förhoppningen är att den ska vinna laga kraft i slutet av året eller i början på nästa. När byggstart sker är dock oklart – Memory Hotel kommer inte själva att bygga fastigheten.
https://kista.com/parkeringsplats-blir-bostader-mitt-i-kista/

·
forumer #29
4,611 Posts
Good that something is being built there, and right by a hotel is a good place to build residences in an office area.

Very, very modest plan though. At least it's not quite a standard box.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Horrendous design on the office building as well, btw.
Shame...

(PS Thanks for the update though) :)

·
forumer #29
4,611 Posts
I don't mind that redesign much. It's not an improvement, but it's not horrible. If it actually ends up looking just like that I'd say it's good. If it ends up looking like a cheap version of that? blä

·
forumer #29
4,611 Posts
Kvarteret Hekla

Pictures from last month

Overview (Vasakronan)

Demolition of the building marked Hus 3 on the overview.
https://i.imgur.com/BcxCA7w.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/W1mS0yJ.jpg
The brick building will also be demolished.
https://i.imgur.com/aSFlnKC.jpg

The new office buildling that will be built where hus 3 used to be (White Arkitekter).
The building to the left of building 9 in the map, that's not getting demolished. Turns out I was right from the start: it is horribly placed and really gets in the way of the further urban development of the area. If I had had my way it would have been placed differently so that there could be a straight extension of Färögatan all the way to Grönlandsgatan and Grönlandsparken would have been extended to reach it.

And that new office building in the render... Boring as F.
I really, really think it should have been demanded by the City to be a tall tower. Office, hotel, residential? matters not. But a 20+ floor tall tower should have been demanded. Same goes for all sites around that park. and for all corners on Kistagången. Tall towers with retail etc at street level. Create that big city vibe.

·
Illustrator
6,469 Posts
Sad to see this nice glass tower become a really uninteresting looking modernist highrise that we already have too many of in Sweden. Let's hope some of the other projects will be more interesting.

·
Registered
158 Posts
kv Anholt, at last it is time to build.

First vehichles on premises in the beginning of january this year.

Then those evening shots. Everybody here in Kista torn wondering. So at last time to go and look in the beginning of march

New houses on kv Reykavik near The NOD

Sporthotellet kv xx. Just waiting

Kista Äng area just waiting

Water and district heating prepares

·
forumer #29
4,611 Posts
Nice update!
Amazing to see that open space between the school gym and my old preschool getting dug up. Too bad the plan is an open block :( That's pretty much the one aspect I dislike about the plan: open block structure. Close dem blocks already. I know extremely well that Kista is all open blocks. That doesn't mean it's a good planning idea that needs preserving (ok, if Kista was one of 2 or 3 areas that kept it, sure, but we don't need 80-90% of Stockholm to be preserved in that style).

Nice to see other parts of Kista going ahead too.

btw - Fjärrvärme translates as "district heating". :)

Reactions: svast and Apanj

·
forumer #29
4,611 Posts
I had no idea that project existed. Looks good. WAlked by there quite a few times over the years. Looking forward to strolling around there again with svast after the pandemic is over.

·
forumer #29
4,611 Posts
Uppdaterad lista:

Heights are from the main entrance to top of the roof (antennas not included)

COMPLETED:

Victoria Tower117.47 m33 fl2009Hotel
Kista Science Tower117.2 m30 fl2003Office
Kista Torn A115.5 m40 fl2016Residential
Kista Torn B74.5 m16 fl2016Residential
Kista One41.05 m13 fl1986Office

CURRENT PROJECTS:

Playce A143 m44 fl202XResidentiallast public review period has ended, result yet to be made public.
Grenå 4X m~30 fl202XResidentialabout the same height and number of units as Kista Torn, is in the first phase of planning with the City.
Myvatten93.5 m29 fl202XResidentiallast public review period has ended, result yet to be made public.
Playce B83 m24 fl202XResidentiallast public review period has ended, result yet to be made public.
Geysir Tower72.5 m23 fl202XResidentiallast public review period has ended, result yet to be made public.
Kilen≤130 mX fl20XXUnknowntechnically next door in Helenelund, local municipality still making up its mind which version to go ahead with

NEVER BUILT:

Kista Residence Tower128.4 m42 fl2003Residentialearlier proposal for the Kista Torn site
Kista TerrassX mX fl2007Residentialearlier proposal for the Geysir site
Kista Galleria TowerX mX fl201XHotel & OfficesOn top of the eastern Kistagången entrance of Kista Galleria

161 - 180 of 184 Posts