SkyscraperCity banner

861 - 880 of 906 Posts

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Those may be the last pics of Oginga Odinga street in that form. They are considering taking out all the parking space and put in NMT. The two lanes of traffic on each side will also be reduced to one lane.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Rent to own a 2BR unit at NHC Kanyakwar Court-Kisumu.

Salient features: Spacious, constant water supply, quality finishing, built in wardrobes, ample parking, car free zones, landscaped gardens and children's playing track.

Price: Ksh 5.1 million.

Source

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
If the ninth picture is of the area around the fire station as I think it is, then there is a drastic change in downtown Kisumu. The last time I went by that place it was lined with rundown stalls, worn down sidewalks and a fire station that had seen better days.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If the ninth picture is of the area around the fire station as I think it is, then there is a drastic change in downtown Kisumu. The last time I went by that place it was lined with rundown stalls, worn down sidewalks and a fire station that had seen better days.

That's the street at the fire station towards downtown. Kisumu is Growing & Changing fast. New buildings are Coming up too. Kisumu Boys & Girls Schools are to be transferred to Riat to give room for expansion.The Dunga road was paved & marked too
IMG_20200719_192429.jpg
IMG_20200704_182604.jpg
20200706_204701.jpg
20200715_203956.jpg

861 - 880 of 906 Posts