238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[*]

[*]

[/LIST]

>

Meeshal heights premium residential tower - Kizingo:
Meeshal Heights.
This is a 14 storey premium residential tower in the heart of Mombasa.An ideal location for those who enjoy being in the midst of the action.This project offers 3 bedroom apartments with attached servants quarters.
Luxuriously large homes have been designed to optimize space utilization.The layout ensures privacy,cross ventilation and abundant natural light.
Amenities
State of the art swimming pool & gym.
Steam,sauna & Jacuzzi.
Apartment features.
Satellite TV & Telephone connection points.
Hi speed elevators.
Ample parking.
Solar water heater.
Living & Dinning.
Vitrified tiled floor throughout.
Painted walls and soffit – As choice.
Kitchen.
Built in kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops.
Ceramic tiles for walls & floor.
Bathroom Features.
Floor/wall ceramic tiles.
Standard sanitary ware.
Standard sanitary fittings & accessories.
Mirror.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Good. But if only we could get some 20floors heights in Kizingo. I feel we are wasting away a chance to define Kizingo Skyline... All the same, another feather..

·
Ea Rocks
947 Posts
@musir, the 20+ storeys will come. You just need to look at other smaller towns and realise someone will see the Kizingo potential soon. Outside Nairobi, I cannot think of any other town with more 10+ buildings than Mombasa. So expect them to get higher. The Sheheena Marina is just a start.

·
Registered
969 Posts
@musir, the 20+ storeys will come. You just need to look at other smaller towns and realise someone will see the Kizingo potential soon. Outside Nairobi, I cannot think of any other town with more 10+ buildings than Mombasa. So expect them to get higher. The Sheheena Marina is just a start.
Noted though my worry is we are running out of space at Kizingo and this is the moment when there is lot of construction frenzy...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts