Volunteer Landing Park

City Life

Extra

Concord Park

·
busy
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for your comments and compliments! I've been in this forum for about 2 years already, but I mainly participate in the Peruvian one, because that's where I'm from. I recently moved to Knoxville from Northern Virginia and I love it down here, East Tennessee is such a beautiful place, that's for sure.
Photography is one of my passions, and it's something I can't stop doing, so I will most likely continue to post pictures of Knoxville in this thread... if that's ok?
Bye

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Couldn't help noticing the very nice looking women in the photos, and I'm not surprised. I'm from TX, and we have beautiful women. However, I believe I see more pretty women here on a consistent basis than anywhere else I've travelled in the eastern part of the country. Broadly speaking (no pun intended), TN women seem to have a natural beauty (Dolly notwithstanding) that's quite prevalent (in the water?).

·
busy
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^ I've noticed that too. Not that there are no pretty women in other states, but there's something in TN women that makes them special :)

·
busy
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What do you mean 'left'? The ball is complete, there's no pieces missing... if that's what you're asking.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Tennessean is Tennbelieven

:lol::lol::lol: The Wigsphere! For those who don't know: the Simpsons, or at least Bart and his friends went to Knoxville.
I used to walk by the Sunsphere on the way to work, I watched the wrecking ball demolish the parking garage where the Convention Center now is. The only thing better than watching buildings go up is watching them go down.

·
Registered
11,741 Posts
Awesome photos! Great job!! I used to live nearby in Oak Ridge back in the 70's. A very nice place indeed. :yes:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts