Skyscraper City Forum banner
22521 - 22540 of 22620 Posts

·
Registered
13,544 Posts
Please try to avoid un necessary comments , :)
You should have quoted the right post/member to pass the comments.

==
So Adani is a very generous person as well. He gave one flight to Kochi. 😱
DEL-TRV-DEL is daily eff Dec.1st and has better timings than the existing one, which is not daily either.

·
Registered
923 Posts
With Air India, Tatas get a stake in Kerala's Cochin airport

·
Registered
838 Posts
With Air India, Tatas get a stake in Kerala's Cochin airport
Dont think this is true. I too thought this is nice, but now I hear this might go to Aisats which 50% is with Air India

·
Registered
923 Posts
Dont think this is true. I too thought this is nice, but now I hear this might go to Aisats which 50% is with Air India
This report states that except kochi airport share all will be handed over to Aisats

·
Registered
838 Posts
Have to wait patiently to see Go air cancels its cancellation plan and operates the flight. :D
This time the flight was available for booking till Nov 30. So Hope was there. But yeah, its Go First so we have to anticipate these 🤭

·
Registered Kochiite
20,584 Posts
Tata group to get stake in Kerala’s Cochin airport after Air India’s takeover

Citing regulatory information, the daily mentioned that Air India has a 3 per cent stake in Cochin International Airport, and this stake has not been transferred to Air India Asset Holding Limited (AIAHL) as part of the pre-sale restructuring plan, under which select assets and debts of the national carrier have been removed from the books of AIAHL.

The stake in Cochin Airport will be with the buyer, as per the disinvestment documents released by the Centre. The cars-to-coffee conglomerate, however, will not get Air India’s stake in some other ventures such as Hotel Corporation of India, Air India Engineering Services, Airline Allied Services and Air India Transport Services. Air India had infused Rs 45 crore in Cochin Airport, while its stake in the above-mentioned entities is Rs 818 crore.
Times Now

22521 - 22540 of 22620 Posts