SkyscraperCity banner

4061 - 4080 of 4144 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Does anyone have any ideas of Kolkata is getting any upcoming malls ? I do know about PC Chandra Malls undergoing site preparations opposite Atmosphere /Science City , however I am much concerned about larger players like Phoneix Market city by Phoneix projects or even Forum /Mani projects will be good ? Is there any plans of a past project named Forum Park view, is the project scrapped ? Also what about the mall which was supposed to come up near Westin Rajarhat?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Does anyone have any ideas of Kolkata is getting any upcoming malls ? I do know about PC Chandra Malls undergoing site preparations opposite Atmosphere /Science City , however I am much concerned about larger players like Phoneix Market city by Phoneix projects or even Forum /Mani projects will be good ? Is there any plans of a past project named Forum Park view, is the project scrapped ? Also what about the mall which was supposed to come up near Westin Rajarhat?
Ignore typo errors 🤪

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Forum Park View is PC Chandra mall. PC Chandra mall is being developed by Forum Group themselves. I have posted a rendering on the malls thread. Also, when did Phoenix Market City come to Kolkata? Any info tinfo?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had read somewhere that the Statesman Office on Chowringhee was being turned into a mall keeping the facade intact. Recently whenever I have passed by that building I have seen work going on in full swing. Can anyone shed some light on this please?
Screenshot_20201123-090219.jpg

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yet awaiting on someone's update on this below topic?

Is Phoenix mall coming to Kolkata? I have checked their website I dint get any information about it , are they really willing to come and explore commercial markets of East? If they can foray in North with cities like Lucknow , than what's stoping them to explore a major city like Kolkata.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yet awaiting on someone's update on this below topic?

Is Phoenix mall coming to Kolkata? I have checked their website I dint get any information about it , are they really willing to come and explore commercial markets of East? If they can foray in North with cities like Lucknow , than what's stoping them to explore a major city like Kolkata.
Can someone help me transferring this discussion to Mall /Multiplex /Entertainment /Leisure thread plzzzz.

4061 - 4080 of 4144 Posts