SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

im very sorry to interupt your lovely forum and also to start polluting it with english, but i am in need of your help!

I am a town planning student in Newcastle, and having visited rotterdam, i now have to make a presentation on the Kop Van Zuid of the city.

the things i need to know are

* What is planned for the futre? what is planned for each of the individual areas?

* Why its being done?

* How is it being done and implimented? whos paying?

Obviously i would love it if someone could come here and explain it all but i do not expect that. failing that, do any of you know any sites in english which i can ready and learn about it?

Thanx for anyone who can help me, i look forward to hearing from you soon i hope!!!!!

btw, an amazing city you guys have!

·
Administrator
30,097 Posts

·
Administrator
30,097 Posts
Most of the Kop van Zuid is now completed, the main projects are now on the Wilhelminapier section. Go here for in impression on what's happening there: http://www.skyscrapercity.info/305.php?id=1&cluster=1

By the way, pop me an e-mail in case you need specific info or data, I'm doing the communications for the Kop van Zuid of behalf of the local plannig department.

·
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you so much Jan, i will spead this around my group and see what they say.....much appreciated!!!!!

btw, love the telecoms HQ

·
Hoogbouw terrorist
2,880 Posts
Wat heb je gedaan Jan.... :sleepy: hij verspreid je behulpzaamheid onder de rest van de aardsluie Engelse studenten. Straks hebben we elke dag dit soort topics op ons lovely forum ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts