Votes: 11 3.6%
  • 3 or less :(

Votes: 39 12.7%
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
7,706 Posts
I really like this photo of Wawel castle- a bit old but nice:

And talking about Krakow skyline- hmmm.... I don't know if Krakow needs high modern buildings.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That blue building is very similar to a building in Västerås Sweden called Skrapan. Anyway, I've always wanted to visit this city which seems to be much better then Warsaw for some reason. Its a shame I didn't continue my drive from the Czech border. Interesting history, culture and some very beautiful buildings. Also it would be interesting to visit Auschwitz which is near by. One thing that would help this city would be to demolish those skyscrapers, they really destroy the skyline. 7/10

·
Krakus rodowity
5,776 Posts
Yeah, my beautiful city !
Krakow has nice skyline, but it's a historical city and should be rated in a different way.
The city is in league with Prague, Stockholm, etc., not with NYC :)

skyline - Krakow as a historical city - 10/10
skyline -skyscrapers, churches, tall buildings -3.5/10

So I give 7.

·
Banned
894 Posts
DocentX said:
I really like this photo of Wawel castle- a bit old but nice:

And talking about Krakow skyline- hmmm.... I don't know if Krakow needs high modern buildings.
this castle building makes me get the feeling to watch a horror movie :) mmm I like horror movies but I would not like to live in one :D

1 - 20 of 149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.