SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
YIMBY Enthusiast
453 Posts
Kuala Lumpur is seriously insane with its proposals, and I think they have a better track record than some other countries when it comes to their projects. If this is built, KL will likely hold the world's second and third tallest buildings in the world - and the only city with 2 megatalls.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Well for me it looks like a giant castle. Screams Huge! The tip is a bit off but still much better than the then visioned Tokyo Sky City

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
It’s just a concept. It may not materialize as the model. Way too outrageous.
But pretty certain IW and CREC want to build something iconic there.

·
19,231 Posts
A proposal is a proposal at the onset, no matter how outrageous. That being said, I doubt it will materialize as imagined, if at all. This thing looks like a modern Tower of Babel.

·
The-Real-Link!!
907 Posts
Someone is clearly inspired by Minis Tirith! I mean, this being a *viable* build notwithstanding, it looks pretty epic. But as to whether it could be done, who knows?

·
Super Moderator
11,058 Posts
Okay now this is one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" type of projects because I really doubt the finished structure would be anything close to what's been proposed.

It certainly would be unique for highrise architecture, if that whole "fortress" is supposed to be one structure, super wide

1 - 20 of 85 Posts