SkyscraperCity banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
13,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·

·
Registered
796 Posts
They never said it was inspired by Mont Saint Michel... maybe you’re just delusional... all i see is some glassy buildings on top of a hill with a tower in the centre....
Not saying that that it was their inspiration but first thing I thought it was the Neuschwanstein(sp?) Castle in Bavaria, then decided maybe Mont St Michel Abbey looked more similar. I guess it's the form massing of terraced built-up hillsides and the spire. 🤔

·
Registered
611 Posts
They never said it was inspired by Mont Saint Michel... maybe you’re just delusional... all i see is some glassy buildings on top of a hill with a tower in the centre....
They never said it, but it does look similar. Hujan never said they're inspired by The Strokes either, but you have to stick your finger in your ears to avoid hearing similarities.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Honey, please tell me you have heard of the concept of Copying Without Asking (Or Saying).

·
Maintenant ou Jamais
4,075 Posts
Then Burj Khalifa was heavily inspired by Petronas if thats how your logic works huntyyyy

81 - 95 of 95 Posts