SkyscraperCity banner

141 - 160 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
100,858 Posts
From the picture, the plot is almost perpendicular to the Setia Sky Residences, that we know faces Petronas towers almost head-on as seen from various images taken from the place towards KLCC. The other plot seen along the street is the MRT station, not part of M101. So if M101 is aligned to the longer axis of it's plot, the ferris wheel too would be the same as shown in various renderings.

If the cabins are designed in such a way to maximize views along the 90 degree axis, most likely the major views will be towards Dataran Merdeka, PNB and Telekom tower on one side and the Ulu Klang quartz ridge on the other side.

I hope the blank walls of the two flanking towers won't be the major view along the 180 degree axis, with KLCC most likely constituting a minor viewing angle seen from the renderings.
M101 The Skywheel-Merdeka PNB118

·
Registered
710 Posts
^^Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear when I wrote PNB, forgetting that there's an existing PNB Hq. in the KLCC vicinity. I actually meant that currently under construction PNB 118.
Still, even from the satellite image if zoomed out further, the most direct perpendicular view from the site are the general areas around KL Sentral cluster and the Telekom tower cluster beyond.

·
Skyscraper
262 Posts
Hopefully there will be another supertall project in New Kampung Baru so that Merdeka 118 don't have to face this building :lol: :lol:

Just joking. But seriously, this building doesn't look good in the render. But the real thing might be different, who knows?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Rolex Building. Looks awesome. Truly unique experience on offer for KL & South East Asia. Cool building. Much cooler than TRX which has nothing other than it's height

141 - 160 of 163 Posts