SkyscraperCity banner

3781 - 3800 of 3858 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
According to the diagram, the roof must be about 518 meters! (1700 feet)!
Need to change the height to 644 meters (via the trustworthy and realistic ground level measurement) for this forum, then, it's even also according to the universally and globally skyscraper-administrating CTBUG.org that it's that..Still a really height roof, nevertheless. Lovely, KL. We - or most of us at least - couldn't and wouldn't ever imagine us that for some hours ago😌🙃😁💎🌈

·
Registered
401 Posts
ctbuh is crap. they still have jeddah tower listed as under construction.
But, mostly they aren't, tbh,(it's like wiki where mostly it's reliable and it's contributed with certain matters with all research and analyses in the most statistically and detailed way, all based on actually objective uploaded sources below each respective sites you have been searched for) and it's the only legitimated worldwide administrating organization for such buildings in all their parameters there's, so you better keep up with it in term of specific and otherwise primary updated facts, just saying...Good that that has been settled down, I suppose.-)

·
333 Posts
ctbuh is crap. they still have jeddah tower listed as under construction.
There is a reason why the CTBUH lists Jeddah Tower as under construction. The 2 developers; Jeddah Economic Company and Kingdom Real Estate Development are Platinum Level member companies, which give $10,000 annually. They have requested that the Skyscraper Center list the project as UC, even though it has been on hold for 3 years. It is business and politics.

·
Registered Kibitzer
207 Posts
Um... What i miss? I thought that crane was the spire was about to say damn have I been gone that long? Was there a height cut to the spire or something? No just my eyes playing tricks on me.
You too, huh? I come back to see what's up and DAY-UM...I got caught sleeping!

·
I need to find myself
5,479 Posts
3781 - 3800 of 3858 Posts