SkyscraperCity banner

1741 - 1760 of 1786 Posts

·
13,253 Posts

·
13,253 Posts
This is an old render showing a 3 floors retail mail so it's not worth much. It has been updated later with 4 floors as you later posted, followed by this calculation and an intersting part of the drawing:
There are total 2 floors retails (from the tower) + 4 floors of the mall (with 1 floor roof park) + 2 floor parking

So total of 8 floors.

·
13,253 Posts

KUALA LUMPUR (June 3): The Exchange TRX is expected to deliver its shopping mall by the third quarter 2021 (3Q2021).

Formerly known as the Lifestyle Quarter, the 17-acre retail-led mixed development in Tun Razak Exchange (TRX) is a joint venture between Australian developer and infrastructure firm Lendlease (60%) and TRX City Sdn Bhd (40%).

According to Lendlease project director for The Exchange TRX Brendan Walker, the entire development carries an estimated gross development value of about A$3 billion or RM9.1 billion and comprises a 4-storey shopping mall, six apartment blocks, a Grade A office, a hotel and a 10-acre rooftop park.
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/exchange-trxs-mall-set-completion-3q2021

·
13,253 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hahahahha

On side note: I wonder if KLCCP/Petronas paid a handsome amount of Kachingg to CTBUH to keep TRX's height always lower than the PTT?? This quite explains the inconsistency of a council full of experts...
Remember, these are the same “experts” that declared One WTC America’s Tallest with its “spire”

·
I Love Chicago!
5,602 Posts
Hahahahha

On side note: I wonder if KLCCP/Petronas paid a handsome amount of Kachingg to CTBUH to keep TRX's height always lower than the PTT?? This quite explains the inconsistency of a council full of experts...
Personally, I would prefer that PTT be taller than TRX, you know, just for old times' sake.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hahahahha

Remember, these are the same “experts” that declared One WTC America’s Tallest with its “spire”
U meant 'Sony Walkman "Spire"'?

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,144 Posts
the last dicture looks like a painting. beautiful!

·
Registered
98,840 Posts
1741 - 1760 of 1786 Posts