·
Cartaginés็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
853 Posts
So, is it going forward this time?

·
Registered
101,310 Posts
The only for retail podium mall first which contract/subcontract by Samsung C&T

Cabnet Systems (M) Sdn Bhd was awarded the job by Samsung C&T (KL) Sdn Bhd in relation to the construction of substructure, retail podium, gallery and associated work for a mixed development in the KLCC area.

The subcontract is set to be completed on Oct 31, 2022, said Cabnet.

In June last year, Samsung C&T won the bid for the construction of a podium building at KLCC — a skyscraper. The skyscraper will comprise three office towers on top of a retail podium.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If this is for MRT2 why he pilling for it? And if its for car park and shopping mall, why he pilling over 150m? I dont get it guys.. Is this just conspiracy or what?? Arhhh!

·
Skyscraper
287 Posts
If this is for MRT2 why he pilling for it? And if its for car park and shopping mall, why he pilling over 150m? I dont get it guys.. Is this just conspiracy or what?? Arhhh!
No conspiracy at all. KLCC Holdings already stated that this tower will happen in at least 10-20 years after property market has stabilized. The reason why they do piling jobs in advance exactly because of the MRT2 project. If they do piling jobs later, they might risk damaging MRT2's vital underground structures with their strong boring vibrations or accidental perforations. So they do piling jobs in advance to avoid this possibility. I think. Disregard this post if I am wrong.

201 - 215 of 215 Posts