SkyscraperCity banner

401 - 420 of 445 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts

A NEW URBAN FOCAL POINT

Built at the heart of the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, Tradewinds Square will be the undoubted centrepiece and one of the most recognisable landmarks of the burgeoning metropolis. Tradewinds Square, with its strategic location amidst Kuala Lumpur’s numerous new infrastructure developments and its striking architectural elements, will be the nexus of the city’s rapid modernisation.

With a prized location on the site of the former Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel and Kompleks Antarabangsa, Tradewinds Square will be accessible from Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Perak, with convenient access to Raja Chulan Monorail Station.

The significance of the mixed-use development, coupled with the numerous innovative design features will put Tradewinds Square at the forefront of the city’s evolution, ushering it into a new era of growth and modernity.

Tradewinds
Nice, glad they made it look modern, i never liked Petronas twin design as double and look.

·
Registered
646 Posts
So does this mean it’s going to be built
Not a single word from the developer, architect, or construction news in more than a year so its unlikely this'll get built alongside Tower M. From what I can understand, KL isnt currently in need of office space besides PNB 118 but PNB 118 is a government project so it has to be finished. At the current state KL is in, this tower is uneconomical due to low office space demand.

·
Registered
117 Posts

A NEW URBAN FOCAL POINT

Built at the heart of the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, Tradewinds Square will be the undoubted centrepiece and one of the most recognisable landmarks of the burgeoning metropolis. Tradewinds Square, with its strategic location amidst Kuala Lumpur’s numerous new infrastructure developments and its striking architectural elements, will be the nexus of the city’s rapid modernisation.

With a prized location on the site of the former Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel and Kompleks Antarabangsa, Tradewinds Square will be accessible from Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Perak, with convenient access to Raja Chulan Monorail Station.

The significance of the mixed-use development, coupled with the numerous innovative design features will put Tradewinds Square at the forefront of the city’s evolution, ushering it into a new era of growth and modernity.

Tradewinds
Impressive 👍🏻

·
Registered
117 Posts
Not a single word from the developer, architect, or construction news in more than a year so its unlikely this'll get built alongside Tower M. From what I can understand, KL isnt currently in need of office space besides PNB 118 but PNB 118 is a government project so it has to be finished. At the current state KL is in, this tower is uneconomical due to low office space demand.
Must be

·
Registered
101,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #414 · (Edited)

FYI This project is own by Tradewinds Corp of Msian billionare Syed Mokhtar. This is his new company list as of 2019. Media Prima, Utusan Malaysia press are among his new venture of Msian entertainment/press industries. For the Tradewinds is all about agricultural/hospitality biznes.

This land still own by Syed Mokhtar means his biznes may need corporate office to run biznes in the future but seems not in these years to come yet. Just learn as it can be..

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
FYI This project is own by Tradewinds Corp of Msian billionare Syed Mokhtar. This is his new company list as of 2019. Media Prima, Utusan Malaysia press are among his new venture of Msian entertainment/press industries. For the Tradewinds is all about agricultural biznes.
Yes, but even though he has got a lot of money, it doesn't mean he'll be willing to spend it on a skyscraper whose potential for financial returns is uncertain at best. A waste of money is a waste of money even if you can afford it.

·
Registered
101,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #416 ·
Emmm ya..I'm trying to express that the owner of the land is the specific type of tower and may-not a rent monthly/yearly tower like others coz it is 'Tradewinds' section of his empire only.

Still got some of property that the corp venture in

·
Registered
405 Posts
775 seems already very close to becoming the next tallest building in the world. Would they really choose such a height instead of surpassing the 828 metres with the help of a spire? The title of the tallest building brings a of attention. No city knows that better than Kuala Lumpur.

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,139 Posts
^^
the 775m height is unlikely to be final in my opinion, but rather than taller, i think it will be shorter.

Reactions: BinSuroor

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,139 Posts
401 - 420 of 445 Posts