SkyscraperCity banner

421 - 440 of 445 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
What's KLCC?
The abbreviation stands for Kuala Lumpur City Center, if I'm not mistaken. It's the name of the mall at the base of the Petronas Towers, but it could also refer to the whole area. There are plans to build a third tower a little off to the side from the twins. Here is the thread for it:

·
Skyscraper
281 Posts
Stunning. The opening would differentiate her from KLCC's Tower M. And is that a bridge too? Maybe it's a homage to PTT? Too bad that this may not get past the proposal stage. :(

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I know this was an older design but it's a pretty cool concept of the site nonetheless:

I think this is the first time I saw this. Breathtakingly beautiful ! Such curvature façade was a rarity in Malaysia.

·
Registered
776 Posts
From Woods Bagot website:
I know this was an older design but it's a pretty cool concept of the site nonetheless:
Apparently, this masterplan includes Wisma Genting and Kenanga International plots. I really hope that the development is still a viable part of Tradewinds' long term outlook. Gorgeous sleek architecture compared to the "safe" version that we often see represented for the tower.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Tradewinds is not a reputable developer.
Menara Tun Razak 2 with 50 fl still has not started.
Let alone a 150 fl tower.
None of their projects in KL have started any works yet. Menara Tun Razak, Belfield, BB Plaza and this one. Perhaps there are other reasons why nothing can be done?

421 - 440 of 445 Posts