Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
No really??? I must confess I didn't even know the city before I passed by :( But it looks a very living student town.
:O it's alright:) ...not far from the city is a famous Unesco site by the way..

Kuesel in that area a department of Sports and Education of a university is located there,that's why it has some students.The town itself is not the most beautiful but in that area there are many very beautiful villages,where many people of a certain culture live.Can't give hints :O

·
Resurrected
25,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:O it's alright:) ...not far from the city is a famous Unesco site by the way..
Just to mention that this was the straightest road I was ever driving on... 30km no bend and only construction works that slowed the speed down to 50kmh (no one cared as usual) made it a hell of a drive! No wonder James Bond made it by helicopter as far as I remember :lol:
Kuesel in that area a department of Sports and Education of a university is located there,that's why it has some students.The town itself is not the most beautiful but in that area there are many very beautiful villages,where many people of a certain culture live.Can't give hints :O
If I would have had the time I certainly would have gone to these villages in the mountains west of the town.

So 'nuf said, guess people, now it's not that difficult anymore listening to the two of us talking :cheers:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts