SkyscraperCity Forum banner

KUWAITI MODERATOR

1707 Views 21 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  ChaoticTranquility
Hello,

As you know, we do not currently have any local moderator for the Kuwaiti forums. Anyone with experience and TIME to moderate the Kuwaiti forums is welcomed.

Rules:

1. Must be Kuwaiti or living in Kuwait
2. Must be objective in moderation
3. Must devote time and effort daily for general housekeeping and improving threads

Thoughts?

Halawala
See less See more
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
I'm all up for this and would like to nominate myself for the moderator post [Kuwaiti living in Kuwait]. I've always wanted to kickstart the Kuwait forum and get it buzzing again so with a little cleaning up, I'm confident that it can get going the way it used to.

- K
Reactions: 2
I'm all up for this and would like to nominate myself for the moderator post [Kuwaiti living in Kuwait]. I've always wanted to kickstart the Kuwait forum and get it buzzing again so with a little cleaning up, I'm confident that it can get going the way it used to.

- K
7ayak Allah :)

Im all up for it. Let's see other opinions on this =) :cheers:
See less See more

- K
you've got my vote

:nocrook:
See less See more
Reactions: 1
Great!

What about the other forumers? Kutsuit, KWT, Khaleejian, and the rest?
Great!

What about the other forumers? Kutsuit, KWT, Khaleejian, and the rest?
ill vote for all of them as well ;P :banana:
ill vote for all of them as well ;P :banana:
OK your responsible then :p

I'll ask Jan, and we can say Mabrook moqadaman to ChaoticTranquility :banana::banana::banana:
you've got my vote

:nocrook:
Thank you loody! That means a lot and I appreciate your support. :cheers1:

OK your responsible then :p

I'll ask Jan, and we can say Mabrook moqadaman to ChaoticTranquility :banana::banana::banana:
Allah ibarik feek - I'd be ecstatic if this came through! Looking forward to what happens.

- K
See less See more
i vote for ChaoticTranquility or Kutsuit

lets get the Kuwait forums active and organized again :banana::cheers:
My vote goes to the fabulous Kutsuit!
My vote goes to the fabulous Kutsuit!
Kutsuit has made a fair amount of sectarian comments in many threads, a new mod needs to have a clean record.
Friendship should not be a factor in this.
Thank you
Kutsuit has made a fair amount of sectarian comments in many threads, a new mod needs to have a clean record.
Here to name a few of those:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1674177&page=4
That's not sectarian.
That's not sectarian.
I'm not Kuwaiti to define what that is in Kuwait, I just wanted to point out what I saw and what I call an absolute sectarian in my language.
I don't want this thread to veer off into any accusatory directions. From what I've seen on the Kuwait forum, Kutsuit has been a very pleasant contributor and I've enjoyed communicating with her in/on many instance. Her nomination is as good as any.

Halawala, Jan - any news on the moderator nomination? The anticipation is building!

- K
See less See more
Reactions: 3
I don't want this thread to veer off into any accusatory directions. From what I've seen on the Kuwait forum, Kutsuit has been a very pleasant contributor and I've enjoyed communicating with her in/on many instance. Her nomination is as good as any.

Halawala, Jan - any news on the moderator nomination? The anticipation is building!

- K
Jan is totally happy about it; but we had to wait a couple of days for things to settle and see if anyone else wants to join.

However, seems like you are the clear winner here. We can have even one more moderator later on if Kutsuit wants to join. Both are talented and fun forumers and I enjoy reading their posts.

:banana:
See less See more
Reactions: 3
A big thank you to all the members who expressed their support for me in this thread; I really appreciate it! :)

And many thanks for the kind words, ChaoticTranquility, Halawala and Mesch. :)

I would absolutely love to have the opportunity to moderate the Kuwait sub-forum. I've got so many ideas on how to make this place more alive and exciting again. Hopefully, they will increase the traffic flow to this sub-forum in due time. As for ChaoticTranquility, I believe he definitely deserves the opportunity to become moderator. His contributions have been nothing short of wonderful around here.

I don't wish to compete with ChaoticTranquility for one slot, as I think he deserves to get it. If an extra place can be allocated, then I'll be more than happy to assist ChaoticTranquility in running the Kuwait sub-forum. :)
See less See more
Reactions: 5
A big thank you to all the members who expressed their support for me in this thread; I really appreciate it! :)

And many thanks for the kind words, ChaoticTranquility, Halawala and Mesch. :)

I would absolutely love to have the opportunity to moderate the Kuwait sub-forum. I've got so many ideas on how to make this place more alive and exciting again. Hopefully, they will increase the traffic flow to this sub-forum in due time. As for ChaoticTranquility, I believe he definitely deserves the opportunity to become moderator. His contributions have been nothing short of wonderful around here.

I don't wish to compete with ChaoticTranquility for one slot, as I think he deserves to get it. If an extra place can be allocated, then I'll be more than happy to assist ChaoticTranquility in running the Kuwait sub-forum. :)
Welcome back old friend, I was wondering where you'd disappeared to.

Your kind words of support are, as always, fantastic to hear and mean something special coming from you. However this moderator nomination works out, I would enjoy seeing your changes and ideas manifest themselves in the forum's regeneration.

Let's hope for the best! Hopefully Halawala and Jan will have an announcement soon enough. Very glad to have you back, Nadia. :)

- K
See less See more
Reactions: 4
It's been done! A big thank you to everyone who voted for and supported me; I won't let you down and look forward to working with each and everyone of you toward making the Kuwait forums an active and thriving place once again.

Cheers and please, reach out to me at anytime. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

- K
See less See more
Reactions: 4
It's been done! A big thank you to everyone who voted for and supported me; I won't let you down and look forward to working with each and everyone of you toward making the Kuwait forums an active and thriving place once again.

Cheers and please, reach out to me at anytime. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

- K
Congratulations, Gadha o Gdood inshalla :banana:
See less See more
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.