SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Kuwaiti People (Men, Women & Children)

83736 Views 249 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  Yaghuth
1 - 20 of 250 Posts
Good thread!

Now post pictures of the rest of Kuwait. :tongue2:
Reactions: 1
LOL don't u know that Kuwait is ENTIRELY made up of shopaholic drama queens who can't live without their studded man-clutch?

Exempli gratia:

See less See more
OMG.....disregard comment no 10!!!!!
LOL don't u know that Kuwait is ENTIRELY made up of shopaholic drama queens who can't live without their studded man-clutch?

Exempli gratia:

LOOOOOOL @ YOUR COMMENTS!!

You outdid yourself! What brand is the white jacket. They are very Laboutin but they dont do clothes I think..

That middle-aged guy with the thob and Ghutra is NOT wearing a FUR jacket! hahahha Very funny

LOOOVE THE PICS AMAZING! You really deserve a :applause:
^^ Are you gagging on all that Comme des Garcons perfume? :( I mean (not to be racist) bas kil el zalamat w el 3ayam w el kuwawla think e7na ahl el kahf so I'm just rubbing it in their heiligy face...they can gag on all this shallowness :p
minu e7na?
so where all musalslat 5alijiyah people come from :))
minu e7na?
:/ please ignore that comment lol
LOOOOOOL @ YOUR COMMENTS!!

You outdid yourself! What brand is the white jacket. They are very Laboutin but they dont do clothes I think..

That middle-aged guy with the thob and Ghutra is NOT wearing a FUR jacket! hahahha Very funny

LOOOVE THE PICS AMAZING! You really deserve a :applause:
o yes she did
stunning!
Thank you for the very interesting and beautiful photos :cheers: Most of the people looks really western...could be in Europe or USA :cheers:
1 - 20 of 250 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.