SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kv. Lusten

Kv. Lusten will have 82 apartments on 24fl and 78m. It's a part of Kungsholmen major redevelopment project, which is one of the largest constrution projects in Sweden. Kungsholmen is a part of Stockholm's inner city.

- 24fl
- Completion: 2009
- Apartments : 82
- Height: 78m

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think this one looks okay, there are better renders of the highrise. I'll try to find them later...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Yeah, I don't have any probs with this one either, it's ok IMO. But is it really U/C? Damnit, why don't we have anyone updating us on the progress over at kungsholmen? :)

·
forumer #29
4,548 Posts
^What he said. :cheers1:

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Edit: Can a mod please add 78m to the title? :)

·
forumer #29
4,548 Posts
78m added, and status changed. If the site is being cleared it's in DEMO, not U/C. U/C is when things start going up...

·
Registered
915 Posts
This building is dangerous. It could perhaps look good in a skyscraper cluster but not alone. It will look like the rest of the commies in Stockholm when it gets old, torned and get dirty facades. The reactionary Stockholmers will say that this is another example which proves the rule that modern buildings are ugly. Please don't build this.:eek:hno:

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
78m added, and status changed. If the site is being cleared it's in DEMO, not U/C. U/C is when things start going up...
oh, i thought it was prep if they are digging. But i thought it was already U/C, oh well.. :)

·
\m/
1,515 Posts
This building is dangerous. It could perhaps look good in a skyscraper cluster but not alone. It will look like the rest of the commies in Stockholm when it gets old, torned and get dirty facades. The reactionary Stockholmers will say that this is another example which proves the rule that modern buildings are ugly. Please don't build this.:eek:hno:
I hope you are wrong. Cause I like this building, as long as it will be clean, All the time.

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like it too, it's a great residential building in my eyes!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I get your point safta. but I think the difference will be what kind of people will actually be living in this house.
Those commieblocks you are referring to are rentals, which make economy not so good when it comes to repainting etc.
My guess is that these flats will mostly have to be bought, and so the economy will be different thus ensuring that the facade will look clean and nice for a looooong time ;)

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A new model pic, thanks to Safta20:

1 - 20 of 184 Posts