SkyscraperCity banner

181 - 200 of 2326 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
u think olympic games so easy organized? :eek:hno:
It doesn't matter at all how hard it is to organize it. It just won't have half of the viewers and media attention that Euro has. Simple as that. So live with it.

Jesus, I just hope Russia gets a Euro soon, just to have some peace...

·
There`s a golden sky
7,328 Posts
michał_;21040851 said:
It doesn't matter at all how hard it is to organize it. It just won't have half of the viewers and media attention that Euro has. Simple as that. So live with it.

Jesus, I just hope Russia gets a Euro soon, just to have some peace...
Poland for all hundred percent has deserved to receive euro, but ukraine is no, there only one corruption and anything more. I doubt that they in general will have time to solve all questions with organization.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Poland for all hundred percent has deserved to receive euro, but ukraine is no, there only one corruption and anything more. I doubt that they in general will have time to solve all questions with organization.
FYI, Poland wouldn't even bid if it wasn't for Ukraine, who initiated it and had a lot more influence on UEFA. One without the other wouldn't go. So you either say both countries are prepared, or both aren't- there are no in-betweens.

Plus, it really sounds absurd when a Russian is accusing Ukrainians of being corrupted and at the same time claims Poland isn't. All 3 countries have the same problem, so I smell hipocrisy.

They probably won't solve all questions, I haven't heard of a country that ever did. It's always a compromise between what should be done and what can be done.

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
It's not about preparedness, but Russian hate for Poland is slightly less intense than their hate for Ukraine. That's all :cheers:

P.S. Interesting that Russian complaints about corruption when their own president is simultaneously the businessman who owns Gazprom :hilarious wschodni barbarzyńcy

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Street Football Pinoy in Singapore

An Olympic stadium has to have running tracks.
My idea of Street Football started last April 2000 while walking around Bras Basah Road in Singapore.

I saw guys playing street football right there on the park near the Asian Civilisation Museum in Armenian Street and Singapore Art Museum.
The player doesnt need stadium or running tracks at all.
Players were friendly and seems practicing ASEANese spirit :grouphug: after making in an imaginary goal.

I predicted that place would be the next center for cultural exchange.
It was now the site of SMU - Singapore Management University

·
Proud Ukrainian
2,188 Posts
so scary stadiums, it's bad idea organize euro in ukraine , they are so stupid.
My friend, Russia has also applied for Euro 2012, however has failed to meet test requirements and was rejected as a candidate at a very first stage.

Good luck with Sochi! I sure hope that people organising it will do a good job and will not listen to jealous "people" like you. :)

·
Ukraine/USA
1,276 Posts
michał_;21044659 said:
FYI, Poland wouldn't even bid if it wasn't for Ukraine, who initiated it and had a lot more influence on UEFA. One without the other wouldn't go. So you either say both countries are prepared, or both aren't- there are no in-betweens.

Plus, it really sounds absurd when a Russian is accusing Ukrainians of being corrupted and at the same time claims Poland isn't. All 3 countries have the same problem, so I smell hipocrisy.

They probably won't solve all questions, I haven't heard of a country that ever did. It's always a compromise between what should be done and what can be done.
Nicely said! Respect! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Burislav, which type do you think this project is close to? Renovation(Old stands in existence) or reconstruction(Old stands demolished or some demolished/some exist)?

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Probably total reconstruction

·
Registered
24 Posts
u think olympic games so easy organized? :eek:hno:
And what Olympic games are you referring too? The ones that are going to be held in China or Britain? Or perhaps you forgot that Russia got rejected for the bid of Euro 2012? And now you are suggesting that they are going to organize the Olympics?

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's not about preparedness, but Russian hate for Poland is slightly less intense than their hate for Ukraine. That's all :cheers:

P.S. Interesting that Russian complaints about corruption when their own president is simultaneously the businessman who owns Gazprom :hilarious wschodni barbarzyńcy
The hate is less for Poland than Ukraine, because Poland did not stem from Kiev like the present Muscovy country which incorrectly obtains the name RUSsia, Instead of Muscovy.

181 - 200 of 2326 Posts