SkyscraperCity banner

241 - 260 of 2325 Posts

·
Registered
庶民サンプル
11,531 Posts
I also hope that this project won't be chosen... He remains to wait for adjudicating the competition. How many projects stayed proposed?

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
Ongoing demolition of the large mall in front of the stadium that is required for the reconstruction of the arena.

·
Registered
庶民サンプル
11,531 Posts
^^
Yeah at last started the ones knocking down a shopping centre. Good news :)
When are reconstructions of the stadium supposed to choose the new plan?

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
^^
Yeah at last started the ones knocking down a shopping centre. Good news :)
When are reconstructions of the stadium supposed to choose the new plan?
I think yesterday :lol: but nothing in the news, they're being secretive about it and probably don't want the situation to repeat itself, as with the Taiwanese company that said they couldn't do it in 3 years.

·
Registered
庶民サンプル
11,531 Posts
Better let them hurry up, today to Ukraine Michel Platini is arriving, and Kiev as the only city doesn't have even a project of the stadium. If Kiev isn't in time with construction of the stadium, problems can be...

P.S.
Burislav have you perhaps new photographs from works by the stadium in Odessa?

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
^^ I'll look for them, it's just that the forum is down everytime, my participation came to a near stop, it's frustrating

Might as well post this here

President Victor Yushchenko meets UEFA President Michel Platini. July 3, 2008

President Victor Yushchenko met today with UEFA President Michel Platini.

At the meeting sides discussed Ukraine’s preparation to holding EURO 2012 championship.

Speaking about the project’s meaning for Ukraine President Yushchenko stressed that it is one of national priorities for our country. He also assured Mr. Platini taht Ukrainian authorities are fully aware of their responcibility with regard to preparation to holding the championship finals.

Then Victor Yushchenko informed Michel Platini on specific steps of Ukraine in preparing to the event. According to him specific programms for Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa Kharkiv, have been elaborated and adopted.

Also substaintial achievments were made in preparing sports infrastructure. “I hope that we will take part in Dnipropetrovsk stadium opening already this year and Donetsk stadium in the next year”, - he stressed.

Besides, according to President, the airports in the cities, scheduled to host EURO 2012 matches, are being prepared at full pace. “Ukrzaliznytsya” also received funds, needed for conducting preparation works at railroad stations.

Much progress in cooperation with Poland in that direction has been reached as well with signature of relevant international agreements and declarations. “We have a good, open, partners’ dialogue”, - said Victor Yushchenko.

Michel Platini from his part stressed hope that in next three months, left before the UEFA Bordeaux meeting, at which the final decision on holding EURO 2012 in Ukraine and Poland will be made, the sides will do all necessary work.

“We believe in you. We just need some small guarantees and everything will be fine”, - he said.

http://www.president.gov.ua/en/news/10547.html

·
Registered
庶民サンプル
11,531 Posts
Is some latest news about the reconstruction of the stadium? Reportedly GMP is supposed to design the stadium although I cannot find the information to this topic.

·
Registered
庶民サンプル
11,531 Posts
^^
Not. Here only football matches took place during the Olympic Games - Moscow 1980 (20-27 July)

241 - 260 of 2325 Posts