SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well, I was there yesterday, and I could only notice one small area of the building not sanded down. I don't know if it was a part schedualed to be sanded, but it apeared to be near 90 percent sanded down. I could be wrong too, but I seem to recal the guy going over the building very quickly.

·
re re re ra ra ra
4,745 Posts
Wow those LA pics are fabulous! Makes me want to go back! :eek:kay:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
leftcoaster said:
Excellent! Thanks for sharing this visual travelogue! That big fwy shot is the 5 in OC, right?
That was at the Fourth Street on the nothbound I-5 in Santa Ana.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
acelereitor said:
Beautiful city and nice pics. I want to go to L.A.¡¡¡¡ :D

@Pepe: about "Century City" , Have you got any picture???? thanks :)
Thanks. I will be posting shots of West L.A. next.

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
@a.j.wilko
1,079 Posts
I am slowly changing my mind about L.A. Great photos. It's great to see Los Angeles is progressing with it's public transport infrastructure in these pictures. Not big on freeways, not to the extent of L.A. anyway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hmmm, I can't get over the fact that LA is overrated. I mean, there are things to do in LA. But it's not a really tourist friendly city imo. All those Hollywood people are working hard on promoting LA. Therefore I think it's overrated. People outside of LA think LA is a paradise and glits and glamour. But it's not really. Just for a selected few. Not everyone can be a staaaar. Most of the wannabe-stars end up on Hollywood Boulevard at night. Tragic. In LA everything is spread out and disconnected. Some peeps like it others don't. The best part about LA and the OC is the coast line, the further inland you get the worse the city presents itself imo. But that's just me. But I have to say, I wouldn't say no to a beach house in LA ;) I don't think anyone would :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts