SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I love how CA leads in the top 3 most expensive metro areas to live: SF bay area, Orange County, and San Diego ;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Just wait until the real estate bubble over there bursts...For selfish reasons I know I'm looking forward to it ;) ;)

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Anything above an 8-12% yearly appreciation increase to me means "overvalue". I recently read an article that said almost half of the new loan mortagages in California are interest only loans (with adjustable rates). I really hope interest rates do jump up becuase if they do.....and the price of homes started coming down many people will be screwed.

·
...::HK.:.:.:.LA::...
1,529 Posts
I think it's a bubble... With the economy in general shrinking and the unemployment rates still going up, it's ridiculous that the housing market is still boiling hotter and hotter... the population isn't growing any particularly bigger either... eventually there's gonna be no support for the price range and the market should plummet... it's inevitable.

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
saiholmes said:
People are still moving in LA.
Most people who born from other state in mid-80's and 90's so they cannot relocating to LA until 20-21 years old or up. If they are younger and live in east coast or interior east so its not easier to relocating to LA until 20-21 or up. I have one friend from Nashville so he want relocating after graduation at high school. He has no idea about planning to move out. I have no experience about move out too.

Saiholmes, you are cool too. :D

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blink182 said:
Most people who born from other state in mid-80's and 90's so they cannot relocating to LA until 20-21 years old or up. If they are younger and live in east coast or interior east so its not easier to relocating to LA until 20-21 or up. I have one friend from Nashville so he want relocating after graduation at high school. He has no idea about planning to move out. I have no experience about move out too.

Saiholmes, you are cool too. :D
Check out this one.
click
People Move.

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Blink182 said:
Yeah but I was talking about younger people from other state who are under 20 or 21 years old so they most wanted relocating to LA, it's pretty hard time.
I hate people coming to California. Already too many.

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
saiholmes said:
I hate people coming to California. Already too many.
I don't care about population going increase everyday, California was growing more new business and job so its support to brings more people there.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Blink182 said:
I don't care about population going increase everyday, California was growing more new business and job so its support to brings more people there.
i agree that we can handle them but i just think that its getting way too crowded and expensive here

1 - 20 of 34 Posts