SkyscraperCity banner

281 - 300 of 335 Posts

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Oh I didn't know that. What I was referring to is that it is an Multi-level marketing (MLM) business (from what I gather). Well I suppose some people are okay with MLM, so let me just say it is controversial, not bad.

·
Villeurbanne
4,530 Posts
MLM and skin bleaching... That's pretty bad... One il ruining those who belive in this pyramid scheme and the other takes their self love.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Oh it’s a skin bleaching cream factory essentially
No, it is not.

It may well incidentally make some bleaching products (I do not know that for sure), but Longrich produces hundreds of various cosmetic, health and domestic care products, including for some of the world’s top companies (such Walmart, Unilever, Marks and Spencer’s, P&G, Carrefour, etc.), manufacturing basically every household product from toothpaste to soaps and sanitary napkins.

The elephant in the room with Longrich has always been the MLM thingy, and the related fact that it appears to have an amorphous and opaque corporate “structure” (to use the term liberally).

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Source Domus (Peeter Viisimaa, George Osodi, Yaan Arthus Bertrand)

Great Overlay!

This is a MASSIVE scope of development.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Yeah from where the dark blue spot on the bottom of the map is

this shows the entire Lekki Master-plan

·
Villeurbanne
4,530 Posts
Those products should be banned for obvious reasons...

This production site will not benefit Nigerian economy either...

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
are these the bleaching cream folks? the facility looks good tho
Bleaching cream factory... That hurts...
No, it is not.

We have previously discussed this issue on this thread, but perhaps it bears reiteration. Yet again, while Longrich may well make some bleaching products (albeit I had never heard of that), it's principal products are hundreds of various cosmetic, health and domestic care products, including for some of the world’s top companies (such Walmart, Unilever, Marks and Spencer’s, P&G, Carrefour, Target, etc.). Longrich basically manufactures essentially every household product from toothpaste to soaps and sanitary napkins. This is the FIRST time I have ever heard of Longrich being associated with primarily bleaching products (but perhaps it does that outside it mainstream products - just NEVER heard of it).

Longrich's "bad press" usually comes from the MLM thing, and the related fact that it appears to have an amorphous and opaque corporate “structure” (to use the term liberally).

281 - 300 of 335 Posts