SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 651 Posts

·
Expert
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1.) Only minor projects in LAGOS STATE should be posted in here. Each project should be titled as follows:
Name of Project| City| Progress| No. of Storeys/Use
2.) Please post developments in the following fashion:

Photos First

Name:
City, State:
Floors:
Use:

Additional Information...

3.) Only post one development per posting. Please post your discussion/dialogue on a separate post from the development you are posting. This makes it much easier to transfer data and duplicate data for world sections on the forum. It also keeps the forum neat and organized.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Edit** This would be a Major Project then. Delete this post. My bad.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Ikoyi Ademola Residences | Lagos| Proposed| 13F

Name: Ikoyi Ademola Residences
City, Country: Lagos, Nigeria
Floors: 13F
Use: Residential

Ikoyi, Nigeria. Luxurious apartments and a private residence. Area = 18.000 sq.m

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Ocean Bay Condominium | Lagos | Proposed | 13F

Name: Ocean Bay Condominium
City, Country: Lagos, Nigeria
Floors: 13F
Use: Residential and Leisure

Alpha Beach, Lekki

Imagine three towers consisting of thirty eight deluxe apartments sitting on a 1.7 Ha site within the larger Ocean bay community.

The ground floor is dedicated for residents covered parking; the first floor is reserved for residential services and the grand lounge of each tower. Floor two - eleven consist of four bedroom spacious apartments with four units on each floor while the penthouse floor of each tower accommodates two wings of five bedroom units each.

All the apartments are serviced with private terraces and elaborate windows which allow for maximum views while the entire community includes a five-star quality restaurant; a dedicated residents only lounge and gym; a super mart, laundry and house-keeping services.

·
Registered
40,879 Posts
Why are these projects posted into Minor Development.

Is their any benchmark or definition for the word "minor"?

In some other sub-forums on SSC 13F buildings get their own thread!

·
Expert
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, by minor, I mean little 7f office buildings not these, but it's left to the posters discretion, not mine.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
I couldn't agree more Nixoderm.

Why don't we have Minor projects be defined as structures Under 15F that are not 4,5 Star Hotels, Luxury Condominiums, Villas, Apartments Estates etc or office buildings with large Square Areas for large companies. Simply Lowrise structures in most cases that are built with intent for the housing of Middle/Lower class and for functionality for small/medium offices, recreation etc.

With that said, are we aiming towards quantity or quality, some threads do not possess enough relevant information but are not Minor Projects.

I'm willing to comply with any rules or guidelines, but at this point in time there seem to be a lot of loopholes.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts

·
Mister One Million
5,485 Posts
Thanks, gents, but I would call most of these major projects.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
^^ Yeah i think we should rename this thread

Lagos Minor Projects and design Stage

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Fiki Tourist Resort & Suites | LAGOS | Proposed | 6F

Name: Fiki Tourist Resort & Suites
City: Lagos
Use: Leisure

Cost: N950m Date: 2006 Client: Fiki Bal Int. Nig. Ltd.

Project Description

This project is to be located along the busy Ozumba Mabadiwe Street, this high rise building will afford residential accommodation overlooking the Five-Cowrie Creek while offering an attached boat club and recreational facilities.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Thanks for the Update Pule.

I'll create a thread for that Project.

And Yeah we should try and follow the format the Nixoderm Suggested.:)

·
BITTER HEART NEVER REST
11,390 Posts
Thanks buddy, I think we need to include number of floors also.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
It's not a building you would typically find in Nigeria. Looks like an Australian Building. lol

How many floors is it?

·
BITTER HEART NEVER REST
11,390 Posts
It's not a building you would typically find in Nigeria. Looks like an Australian Building. lol

How many floors is it?
I'm not sure about number of floors buddy but I'm sure if we count we can estimate the minimum.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Yeah Would be around 15 Floors - 17 Floors.

We Can PM a Mod to be that in

1 - 20 of 651 Posts