^^ same vidz from the site.

·
kehz99
173 Posts
Any new news on this great project??

·
Prince_7
521 Posts
Personally i think the bridge in the render could have a much better design...more futureistic like:

or

or

dont you guys agree?

·
Prince_7
521 Posts
And so? im not saying it has to be an identical copy,,but defiantly something ,more interesting...for goodness sake we have the privilege of starting from scratch...we should do phenomenal work the first time. That bridge is soo boring n plain (in my opinion), and it also doesn't look like it would age well

·
Aviation Expert
1,737 Posts
And so? im not saying it has to be an identical copy,,but defiantly something ,more interesting...for goodness sake we have the privilege of starting from scratch...we should do phenomenal work the first time. That bridge is soo boring n plain (in my opinion), and it also doesn't look like it would age well
true although i dont think the bridge is as bad as you say it could be better. lagos isnt renovating, extending, expanding, or revitalizing this bridge. they get to start from scratch. they should build something great now so they dont have to spend more money later when they decide to redo the bridge because they want a better design.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Even Dubai is not constructing that bridge now. That Nigeria bridge is very good and modern. I would prefer it to that of dubai by this time, which is going to be the world tallet bridge when constructed.

·
PAN AFRICAN
3,127 Posts
Now there is a bridge and someone is asking for ''a dubai-like bridge''. Human wants as always, are unlimited. Will you guys stop dreaming and face reality?

321 - 340 of 631 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.